2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Love, Pek, Roy and D. Williams and Chase off the bench

I still think you guys are going to rely on ROY to much. You guys don't have nothing in the works to bring in a real number 2 like a GAY/Iggy or something? I may just be under valuing guys like Williams and Chase and not expecting much more then 21 pts combined from them.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I still think you guys are going to rely on ROY to much. You guys don't have nothing in the works to bring in a real number 2 like a GAY/Iggy or something? I may just be under valuing guys like Williams and Chase and not expecting much more then 21 pts combined from them.

I agree with you about Roy.... We will keep either Ridnour or JJ too but im not sure how much that will help :manny:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
howd i fukk up ? :beli:

zmjfv8.gif

dont get me started b.

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
That Wes Johnson pick was terrible, even at the time of the draft he look like he'd end up a bust

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

There's probably more pressure on Shved than anything since he's gonna get a lot of PT.

And if Derrick can't score, then there's no point in him being here. Hell, there aren't many reasons left for him to be here now if we're still pursuing wings.

:laff:

that russian might be a net anyway :comeon:

AK's no longer interested in Brooklyn.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Cousins = NO Love. Why does this escape you?

Drafting the best player available and not for position of need, Why does that escape you and Kahn? Acquiring assets, why does that escape both of yall? Had Kahn done that he would have Demarcus Cousins and Steph Curry in his bank available for trade and could actually acquire a star for both via trade. This shyt is easy, mufukkas just make it look hard.