-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just for the irony:

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard
Sources confirm @JRudolphSports report that Dwight Howard is ready to join Lakers. If traded to LA DH will re-sign long-term with team

:manny:

-DMP-

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Just for the irony:

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard
Sources confirm @JRudolphSports report that Dwight Howard is ready to join Lakers. If traded to LA DH will re-sign long-term with team

:manny:

-DMP-

unbelievable. maybe he posts here and its one big troll :manny:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports
I will offer you this: We're going to find out very quickly what the Magic's true intentions are. It's time for the TRUTH to come out.

:wtf: is this dude talkin bout.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
on Yahoo now

he said Orlando's real intention is to not trade Dwight at all.

Cleveland would get Bynum, ORL would get Varejao + picks. Everything is held up because Orlando doesn't feel like trading him.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
on Yahoo now

he said Orlando's real intention is to not trade Dwight at all.

Cleveland would get Bynum, ORL would get Varejao + picks. Everything is held up because Orlando doesn't feel like trading him.

Would you trade him when your return is Anderson fukkin Varejao? :aicmon:

And I still think Dwight ends up in Houston. Best package in return to Orlando. Henny's a :boss: (so far)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
They could have been traded him to Houston. Im starting to agree that Henny is just really reluctant to trade Dwight for what ever reason.

If this was otis, dwight might be traded already.

-DMP-

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
Lol at Varejo and picks being a good deal. How do you give up the most between the 3 teams and get the worst back & not even 1 starter :laff:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at Varejo and picks being a good deal. How do you give up the most between the 3 teams and get the worst back & not even 1 starter :laff:

Because that's not what they want. Apparently they want draft picks and expiring contracts.

At least with the most recent deals Orlando would actually get expirings, picks that actually have value, and not a role player signed to a max contract.

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
^ They should just let Dwight walk after the year if they really just want cap space for the future. From that deal they're not getting a good young player (e.g. Favors, Gordon) or even getting rid of Hedo's contract.

If that's what they're looking for why wouldn't you just deal him to HOU straight up already?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^ They should just let Dwight walk after the year if they really just want cap space for the future. From that deal they're not getting a good young player (e.g. Favors, Gordon) or even getting rid of Hedo's contract.

If that's what they're looking for why wouldn't you just deal him to HOU straight up already?

They don't want good young players, they want cheap young players so they can tank and be a top lottery team.

The issue with trading him straight up for Houston is that they wanna bleed Houston dry and Houston isn't willing to give up everything to get a guy who has said there's no chance in hell of him staying there. The smartest move Houston could make would be to get Bynum (who is open to staying there) and while the Lakers get Dwight.

By multiple accounts they do want to keep Dwight and force him to walk but their their fanbase wants him gone.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo

Celtics to acquire G Courtney Lee from Rockets in a sign and trade sending back F JaJuan Johnson, sources tell Y! Details being finalized.