2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't believe they fired van gundy.. shyt is hilarious.. nikka is a good coach dwight was just a hoe ass bytch

I still don't think Dwight asked them to fire Van Gundy. That was just a desperation move on Orlando's part to convince him to stay.

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
Whats wrong with Isiah Thomas? He did great last year, and he's getting paid damn near nothing relatively. What is Brooks gonna do that he couldn't.

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
Whats wrong with Isiah Thomas? He did great last year, and he's getting paid damn near nothing relatively. What is Brooks gonna do that he couldn't.

Isaiah was filling the stat sheet but PG is becoming arguably the most important position in the league, even if its not always a traditional one. Having a veteran guy who can do the job and can guard against a sophmore slump by Thomas can't hurt.

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
Isaiah was filling the stat sheet but PG is becoming arguably the most important position in the league, even if its not always a traditional one. Having a veteran guy who can do the job and can guard against a sophmore slump by Thomas can't hurt.

True enough...you just worry about stunting a young PG's growth. But as a 60th pick and being 5'9, having a chip on your shoulder can't be anything new to him. :manny:

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
True enough...you just worry about stunting a young PG's growth. But as a 60th pick and being 5'9, having a chip on your shoulder can't be anything new to him. :manny:

I'm sure he's used to having doubters too. I don't think Brooks is gonna be the type of player who can block Thomas if he keeps doing what he was doing. Ty Lawson managed having an older guard around pretty well, even though Miller provides different things.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Aaron Brooks, 2 year deal w/Sacramento, also waive Hassan Whiteside.

:russ:Wtf are these nigs doing? We got no got damn bigs but that boy Whiteside has been looking fukking horrible in the summer league dude is trash they need to holla at Oden...

I like James Johnson and Brooks too, I know they are watching Jimmer suck it up to running that point Im hoping there are more moves to be made this shyt team cant stand pat...they should throw cash at OJ too:damn:

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:Wtf are these nigs doing? We got no got damn bigs but that boy Whiteside has been looking fukking horrible in the summer league dude is trash they need to holla at Oden...

I like James Johnson and Brooks too, I know they are watching Jimmer suck it up to running that point Im hoping there are more moves to be made this shyt team cant stand pat...they should throw cash at OJ too:damn:
Cousins, TRob, Thompson, C Hayes aren't bigs?

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of them cats are over 7 ft or blocking shots and how would anybody consider that 6'6 stump Chuck Hayes a big?:snoop:

Cousins and JT gonna be in foul trouble all damn year they need somebody in there to eat up some damn fouls.

:mindblown:

The only centers you'd have to worry about in the L are bynum and howard. :manny: I mean, its not like you're going to win a playoff series or anything :laugh:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:mindblown:

The only centers you'd have to worry about in the L are bynum and howard. :manny: I mean, its not like you're going to win a playoff series or anything :laugh:

Man these dudes both pick up dumb fouls its not about worrying about centers it's about those fouls they pick up when no d playing Thornton lets cats blow by him. It pisses me off teams got 2 or 3 7 footers and these cats cant get one?:wtf:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Told Ellington to Memphis for Cunningham is just about done. Verbal agreement is in place. Just have to submit paperwork. #Twolves

CSNNW confirms Minnesota did offer Derrick Williams along with two first-round picks to the #Blazers for Nicolas Batum. Portland say no.