2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's a good price for him he will get you 20 can play D and handle the rock. So OJ can't get 8 but Gordon can get max :stopitslime:

Vancouver Baller

Canuck 4 LIFFFFFFFFFFFE!
Daps
Reppin
VA
That's a good price for him he will get you 20 can play D and handle the rock. So OJ can't get 8 but Gordon can get max :stopitslime:

I really don't understand that, 8 mil a year for OJ ain't bad. I wish he went to the Pacers though.

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
but what team(s) out there is offering close to $8 mil that the Suns should be countering with that amount?

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
Not to question Mayo's talent, but why pay $8 mill annual to a guy who hasn't been trusted consistently to do anything everyone is saying he can do? Is it just him being misused or are their defensive/character concerns

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
— While the Nuggets continue the final stages of contract negotiations with center JaVale McGee, guard Ty Lawson sees a light at the end of his contract extension talks.

Speaking at his annual basketball camp at Rock Creek High School, Lawson said Friday he thinks something will be done "in the next month or two."

"It's definitely going to get done," Lawson said. "I know I want to be here. I know they want me here. I think something is going to be done soon."

that's my point guard. :to:

Lawson said he'll go forward as a scoring point guard, something he hasn't had to be since his high school days at Oak Hill Academy in Virginia.

"I'm definitely a scorer," Lawson said. "Personally, I think I could have done better. Toward the end of the season they told me it's my team, go out there and score. I think I can score even more than that. I'm a scoring guard in this league."

good. good. give in to the :youngsabo: side of the Force, young padawan. :shaq:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Asik only averaged 3pt 5rb 1blk. Man what are the Rockets doing? :trash: I don't care about per stats. If he were that good he'd play more.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not to question Mayo's talent, but why pay $8 mill annual to a guy who hasn't been trusted consistently to do anything everyone is saying he can do? Is it just him being misused or are their defensive/character concerns

oj, re-ignited, his previous character concerns.

from his high school playing days fiasco, that included enrollment to a ref shoving scandal, during a game.

when his ego swelled to finally being deflated by tony allen.

art barr

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
they're saying oj wants $10 million.

why are teams overpaying for these average SG's?

mayo has regressed in every season. he's not a good player. ya nikkas still living off that manufactured hype.