2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Mavs getting nice nd younger in the back court. Collison, Mayo, Roddy B and Jones are a nice roation add in VC for another year they can stay in the 4/5/6 range in the west. What's their front court looking like?

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Mavs getting nice nd younger in the back court. Collison, Mayo, Roddy B and Jones are a nice roation add in VC for another year they can stay in the 4/5/6 range in the west. What's their front court looking like?

They got Dirk, signed Kaman, with Brandan Wright and newly signed Elton Brand, both coming off the bench. And they still got Marion, who is still a great defender. There front court might be old, but there back court is young as hell and will balance things out. Very nice job Cuban, I gotta give it to him. :obama: I think they will be at worst a 5th seed, and Dirk will probably be a lot more heather next season, and no joke, imo you can still make a case for him being the best PF still.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
They got Dirk, signed Kaman, with Brandan Wright and newly signed Elton Brand, both coming off the bench. And they still got Marion, who is still a great defender. There front court might be old, but there back court is young as hell and will balance things out. Very nice job Cuban, I gotta give it to him. :obama: I think they will be at worst a 5th seed, and Dirk will probably be a lot more heather next season, and no joke, imo you can still make a case for him being the best PF still.

If Dirk comes back healthy and motivated that team will be a problem. If they don't bring back Jet hopefully Roddy Buckets can give them some crazy production off the bench. I really like that squad on paper.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what are the Suns going to do with the SG position?

OJ Mayo to Dallas is a good signing I like the way the Mavs have rebounded they have gotten younger talents and I think improved last years team. But they won't make it out the first round. :rip:

I don't know what happend in Memphis but this dude can score, defend, handle. He will put up 18-20 pt.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
oj is a perfect fit for dallas.

him with carlisle will give him the elite pedigree coaching wise he lacked.

his entire basketball career as an amateur to a pro.

great signing for the mavs,..who look scary again!!

art barr

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
So what are the Suns going to do with the SG position?

OJ Mayo to Dallas is a good signing I like the way the Mavs have rebounded they have gotten younger talents and I think improved last years team. But they won't make it out the first round. :rip:

I don't know what happend in Memphis but this dude can score, defend, handle. He will put up 18-20 pt.

:shaq2: in high school

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Just going up online and via SportsCenter: Kris Humprhies is staying with Nets on two-year deal valued at $24 million

Luxury tax in the bushes