Reppin
Bronx, NYC
yWBtg.jpg

:deadrose:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why doesn't none of these dudes want to play in Orlando no state tax it's warm I just don't see whats so bad. I think it's the shoe companies don't want to give big endorsements for being there or something like that.

I'd understand Dwight Better if he said LA, Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Philly, DC are all places he'd go to.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why doesn't none of these dudes want to play in Orlando no state tax it's warm I just don't see whats so bad. I think it's the shoe companies don't want to give big endorsements for being there or something like that.

I'd understand Dwight Better if he said LA, Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Philly, DC are all places he'd go to.

Orlando did a bad job of building around Dwight. They were doing fine for a minute but then they started bringing in a bunch of shooters and overpaying them.

Orlando has made some of the worst signings and trades in the league the past few seasons.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Orlando did a bad job of building around Dwight. They were doing fine for a minute but then they started bringing in a bunch of shooters and overpaying them.

Orlando has made some of the worst signings and trades in the league the past few seasons.

Wasn't It Dwight That Wanted That Trade That Bought In Hedo And Them Bums?

Wasn't It Dwight That Wanted The Magic To Sign His Buddy Big Baby?

Wasn't It Dwight That Wanted The Coach And GM Gone?

They Did Everything HE Wanted

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

True this. I don't even see a way they can improve the team and bring in a second star to try to persuade Howard. They are hopeless with Howard they will make the playoffs and then the players they have are actually locked up to contracts they need to figure something out.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't It Dwight That Wanted That Trade That Bought In Hedo And Them Bums?

Wasn't It Dwight That Wanted The Magic To Sign His Buddy Big Baby?

Wasn't It Dwight That Wanted The Coach And GM Gone?

They Did Everything HE Wanted

I'm still not buying that Dwight got the GM and Coach fired...

As for all that other stuff that still falls on the owners and GM's. Sometimes it's best NOT to listen to your superstar when it comes to signings.