2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RT @AlexKennedyNBA The Magic informed Dwight Howard that they are suspending trade talks. Orlando will now focus on their coaching search.

smh

:deadrose: the Magic traded Ryan Anderson haven't improved the team at all. Damn Howard the fukk you sign that extention for. they should of moved him draft night.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@AlexKennedyNBA
Orlando didn't like any of the offers on the table. It sounds like they'll hold onto Dwight Howard for now. They're in no rush to make move.

Every since Dwight got back on the rag, EVERY report has said the Magic don't want to go into next season with Dwight on the roster. Now all of a sudden they're cool with keeping him? :childplease:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why are the Magic Organization prolonging the process by suspending talks?

I call bull shyt and he's gone by the end of the day

All of the trade offers out there are garbage. If they waited until the trade deadline, would they get any less for him?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Every since Dwight got back on the rag, EVERY report has said the Magic don't want to go into next season with Dwight on the roster. Now all of a sudden they're cool with keeping him? :childplease:

Its called leveraging. You dont think they're gonna make Dwight feel so uncomfortable that he'll eventually open up his list of teams that he'll resign with?

I fukks with Henny so far. :smugfavre:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its called leveraging. You dont think they're gonna make Dwight feel so uncomfortable that he'll eventually open up his list of teams that he'll resign with?

I fukks with Henny so far. :smugfavre:

The Nets deal will be officially dead soon.

Dallas has not valuable assets beyond Dirk and he has a no trade clauses.

The Warriors package is a joke.

The only realistic spots are Houston, Los Angeles, and Atlanta...

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Theyre not getting any more why drag this on?

How do you know they're not getting more? What if a team decides to take him as a rental for a playoff push even if he won't resign with them? There's no deal out there now that won't be there in February.