2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Magic shoulda traded dwight and turk for rashard Lewis and the 2012 pick and seraphin

That's way better than the nets offer

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
All this BS has made me despise Dwight...I hated having to go through all this mess last year, and it's even worse now...I will root against his b*tchassness in every game from here on out...

If he wasn't such a b*tch, he could have been a free agent already hanging out in BK...but he couldn't man up so now we have to deal with this BS.

I hope he ends up somewhere like Toronto or Milwaukee or some sh*t for next year...

baltimore

Pro
Daps
All this BS has made me despise Dwight...I hated having to go through all this mess last year, and it's even worse now...I will root against his b*tchassness in every game from here on out...

If he wasn't such a b*tch, he could have been a free agent already hanging out in BK...but he couldn't man up so now we have to deal with this BS.

I hope he ends up somewhere like Toronto or Milwaukee or some sh*t for next year...

this shyt cant be said enough.. :wow: what they could have done if he had opted out..

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
@sportsruenglish: Basketball: Russian star Alexey Shved is set to leave CSKA for the #NBA, where he will allegedly sign for Minnesota

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
ya'll don't want J Rich. Plus they have Beal.

Nah before we traded Lewis, we coulda proposed our lotto pick plus Seraphin and Rashard's expiring for D12

Maybe add some of our other prospects/picks and bam... we woulda had a D12/Wall core with Nene playing the 4.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
..Tim Duncan will sign a three-year contract with the Spurs this week, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Duncan's representatives and the Spurs are finalizing a few items, but the structure has been agreed upon. The contract is expected to be in the range of the three-year, $36 million deal Kevin Garnett reached with the Boston Celtics the day before the NBA's free-agent market opened.

The Spurs have reached agreements with free agents Danny Green (three years, $12 million) and Boris Diaw (two years, $9.2 million). They also have a struck a deal to re-sign guard Patty Mills, who opted out of his contract after last season, and intend to add French guard Nando De Colo.

Duncan, 36, declared himself "a Spur for life" during the Western Conference finals, and showed little interest in testing the free-agent market. He averaged 15.4 points and nine rebounds last season.

Tim Duncan to sign three-year contract with Spurs - Yahoo! Sports