2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Is there any possible way the magic are :troll: today look we tried it with bk not happening lets find some other options.

By all accounts, Orlando was gonna make their rounds one more time before they did anything. However, decision time was supposed to go down today as they would have exhaused all options by now.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All reports say they absolutely refuse to go into next season with Dwight. I do think they want the best deal possible though.

The stuff they're being offered from the Nets is garbage though. Brook Lopez (with a max deal), late picks in the draft and a bunch of filler players (Luke Walton, seriously?) is a fukking joke.

Exactly that trade makes no sense . The magic really think late picks helping them rebuild ? Y:huhldup:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there any possible way the magic are :troll: today look we tried it with bk not happening lets find some other options.

I've been seeing and hearing lots of reporters saying this might be smokescreen/bullshyt deal. Mainly because SO much info is being leaked out and they've been saying "A deal is imminent/close/could happen in a couple hours" since last night.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By all accounts, Orlando was gonna make their rounds one more time before they did anything. However, decision time was supposed to go down today as they would have exhaused all options by now.

Why not accept Houston's offer??? They do that there fan base will love it finally a team stood up to star and didn't get bullied plus looks like they defending the city , maxing brook lopez tho??? Not so much

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

That's the word around Orlando right now. Word is Henny (the new Orlando GM) is pretty much :troll:'n BK. Stevie Wonder can see that a deal with Houston trumps the shyt out of that bullshyt Nets deal.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the word around Orlando right now. Word is Henny (the new Orlando GM) is pretty much :troll:'n BK. Stevie Wonder can see that a deal with Houston trumps the shyt out of that bullshyt Nets deal.

Lol makes sense Houston willing to do it without a extension . I take the deal and let them deal with his bytch ass

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

New Orleans did the same this to the Lakers last season. :scusthov:

At some point as a GM you gotta know when to walk away. This deal is contingent on players agreeing to sign deals and the longer this shyt drags on the less likely they are to agree to this bullshyt.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol makes sense Houston willing to do it without a extension . I take the deal and let them deal with his bytch ass

That's why I'm thinking there might be a deal in the works with Houston/L.A./Orlando.

Houston has valuable assets (young talent, draft picks), Orlando want's to rebuild and have some cap space, Bynum has said he'd like to go to Houston, the Lakers are willing to call Dwights bluff...

They could work out a deal where everybody wins.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Doubtful, you can't piss off this many teams and agents with :troll: tactics. Considering the old boy network in the NBA, the last thing a new GM with no actual NBA playing experience should do is troll.

Just seems like he's a rookie GM that has no real clue what he's doing :yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doubtful, you can't piss off this many teams and agents with :troll: tactics. Considering the old boy network in the NBA, the last thing a new GM with no actual NBA playing experience should do is troll.

Just seems like he's a rookie GM that has no real clue what he's doing :yeshrug:
Trades like this have fallen apart before . He's technically not trolling if he let's it fall apart the trade is complicated as hell and if he gets better value thats a win not jumping through hoops to help Dwight

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

But how many teams would actually get pissed off? Other than the Nets .. all the others are just along for the ride. Whether it be for a pick. Ir for a little cap relief. No other team (other than Orlando and the Nets) are really that invested in the supposed 4 team deal.

And I would think Henny would be more worried about what his bosses and his fans think above all else.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But how many teams would actually get pissed off? Other than the Nets .. all the others are just along for the ride. Whether it be for a pick. Ir for a little cap relief. No other team (other than Orlando and the Nets) are really that invested in the supposed 4 team deal.

And I would think Henny would be more worried about what his bosses and his fans think above all else.

Also gotta be kept in mind that the Nets are the ones going out recruiting these other teams.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
houstons gm is mad desperate,rockets arent winning a title with dwight

You willing to give up mad assets for a guy who wont resign with you

But the rockets could be the team that could steal dwight from the nets,makes more sense to trade him to the west than help build a super team in the east