2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf is going on the magic need to have second thoughts that is a horrible trade . Why don't they fleece Houston ? They don't care if he resigns

Like I said earlier, The Lakers have been eerily quiet. I wouldn't be shocked if they were working something out with Houston and just waiting out this bullshyt deal the Nets are trying to make happen.

reportedly the bobcats are trying to get in on this shyt too now. :snoop:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Why though lol teams going out there way to help these guys . fukk Dwight

For the same reason they assisted in facilitating the Knicks getting Melo, Miami rounding out the big 3, Boston's fukkin squad, etc. Minny only gotta see em twice a year.

Besides, if the Wolves can walk away with a Marshon Brooks or a crucial member of White Boy Mob in JJ Redikk, it might be worth it. That being said, they must be smart about this.

safe to say, they will not be going after Brook Lopez :laugh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why though lol teams going out there way to help these guys . fukk Dwight

It'd be their stupid attempt to try and put some talent around Love. While they're overpaid a lot of the guys on the Magic are solid role players in the right situation.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
For the same reason they assisted in facilitating the Knicks getting Melo, Miami rounding out the big 3, Boston's fukkin squad, etc. Minny only gotta see em twice a year.

Besides, if the Wolves can walk away with a Marshon Brooks or a crucial member of White Boy Mob in JJ Redikk, it might be worth it. That being said, they must be smart about this.

your boy Kahn shyt the bed on that one though. Couscous and Brewer were key role players on a playoff team. Anthony Randolph on the other hand :yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I didn't mean minny I meant Orlando wants brook for some reason. But this Dwight trade is crazy Orlando willing to tank!? I thought they said the owner too old and could Dwight go to bk after next season without a trade

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
It'd be their stupid attempt to try and put some talent around Love. While they're overpaid a lot of the guys on the Magic are solid role players in the right situation.

we don't know what the situation is, so let's not assume they're gonna do some kneejerk move in response to his comments. They've already signed Roy, nearing a deal with Shved, and still with an offer sheet to Batum. What more can they possibly do in this kind of deal?

Now, if this is a move that can get rid of some bit player like Ellington or Wes or whatever, vaya con dios.

you boy Kahn shyt the bed on that one though. Couscous and Brewer were key role players on a playoff team. Anthony Randolph on the other hand :yeshrug:

Brewer also was unimpressive for 3 1/2 years. It's ok.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't mean minny I meant Orlando wants brook for some reason. But this Dwight trade is crazy Orlando willing to tank!? I thought they said the owner too old and could Dwight go to bk after next season without a trade

All reports say they absolutely refuse to go into next season with Dwight. I do think they want the best deal possible though.

The stuff they're being offered from the Nets is garbage though. Brook Lopez (with a max deal), late picks in the draft and a bunch of filler players (Luke Walton, seriously?) is a fukking joke.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we don't know what the situation is, so let's not assume they're gonna do some kneejerk move in response to his comments. They've already signed Roy, nearing a deal with Shved, and still with an offer sheet to Batum. What more can they possibly do in this kind of deal?

Now, if this is a move that can get rid of some bit player like Ellington or Wes or whatever, vaya con dios.

Is there any possible way the magic are :troll: today look we tried it with bk not happening lets find some other options.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
He got paid last year and the nuggets only did it to keep us from signing him . This year you mean noone can use jr or Kmart ??

spite was the motivating factor, but the fact he's a starting caliber SF/PF that signed for less than the MLE didn't hurt either. :leon: