2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Hump aint taking a 1 year deal..and he shouldnt. His stock wont get any higher than it is now.

Brook is cashin out either way

If Jeff fukking Green can get 4 years/$36 mil and he didn't even play last year, Hump should be expecting AT LEAST that type of offer on the table before he signs anything. He's actually shown he can do something at an elite level (rebound).

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
But how many teams would actually get pissed off? Other than the Nets .. all the others are just along for the ride. Whether it be for a pick. Ir for a little cap relief. No other team (other than Orlando and the Nets) are really that invested in the supposed 4 team deal.

And I would think Henny would be more worried about what his bosses and his fans think above all else.

Lets see, the Clippers would be pissed, considering they want Brooks, and you can't have this many players involved in a trade without players/agents catching feelings if it falls apart. It's one thing if a trade falls apart, it's completely another to think a team is just "trolling". That is essentially just burning bridges with agents, and possible future trading partners and will get you labeled a certain way.

That is just a crazy idea wherever it originated from.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
"Cleveland is out as a third-team trade partner in a possible Orlando-Brooklyn deal for Dwight Howard, sources tell Y! Sports."

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
or if u understood business you would know it was ORL leaking info to create a smokescreen and pressure another team into talking a bad contract back

and what team was orlando trying to entice to take a bad contract?

cant be new jersey because they basically saying fukk me spank me pull my hair to orlando as long as they get dwight.

cant be the lakers cause thats just being held up by the lakers, they offer bynum tomorrow thats a done deal.

how about it was more orlando being pressured into that deal in the first place.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ian O'Connor ‏@Ian_OConnor
One source: if Orlando doesn't pull trigger on 1 on 1 deal with Brooklyn by tomorrow Nets will b ready to move on

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
The Nets have been negotiating an extension with Brook Lopez and could ultimately complete the deal in the next 48 hours, sources say.