2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
mma_no_gif.gif

:usure: Dude went to UCLA he had a taste of that LA star life dont think for a second he wont bolt shytty ass Minny for LA plus 2 years pau/bean come off the books

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Timberwolves have work to do if they hope to retain Kevin Love - Chris Mannix - SI.com

Then there is this: Love told SI.com that during last summer's World Championship in Turkey he had conversations with USA Basketball teammates Russell Westbrook (who played with Love at UCLA) and Derrick Rose about the possibility of someday teaming up in the NBA. Oklahoma City's Westbrook and Chicago's Rose are also permitted to sign extensions this summer.

"We all talk about playing together," Love said. "It's fun to talk about. When the time comes, we'll assess the situation and figure it out."

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I can see why Love is talking like that, they floated him in trades a few years ago :snoop:

Which for what they wanted to do, yeah it was kinda wack. That being said, he comes off as such a whiner. He was 270 pounds, fat, and inferior to another motherfukker playing the same position as him. I'd be trying to get rid of you too.

He's done a great job of proving everybody wrong, including myself, but last year showed that it doesn't really matter what he does. The team's only gonna go as far as Ricky Rubio takes them, not him.

I'm not even mad at his frustration and his desire for management to get better. This is the part of the article that annoys me.

Love admitted he was disappointed Minnesota's front office failed to get an adequate replacement for Rubio.

As if Love's not more replaceable than the only reason why Kevin Love's even seen a +.500 record. If we lost Love down the line, yeah it would hurt, and in the back of my mind, it's inevitable. The franchise will limp along even when he's gone. I can't say the same if we lost Rubio.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I would be pissed too if I'm Love and didn't get a max contract by the organization, while dudes like Gordon and Blake are gonna get it, even though he is better than them and is a top 15 player in the league imo and was lowballed with that offer the Wolves gave him. But, the Wolves got Rubio and they were doing fine and were gonna make the playoffs if not for the injury, but with Batum and Roy coming through, they should be able to make it to the playoffs next season. I wanted that Thunder-Wolves match-up in the playoffs this year after that double OT game they had was :ohmy:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I would be pissed to if I'm Love and didn't get a max contract by the organization, while dudes like Gordon and Blake are gonna get it, even though he is better than them and is a top 15 player in the league imo and was lowballed with that offer the Wolves gave him. But, the Wolves got Rubio and they were doing fine and were gonna make the playoffs if not for the injury, but with Batum and Roy coming through, they should be able to make it to the playoffs next season. I wanted that Thunder-Wolves match-up in the playoffs this year after that double OT game they had was :ohmy:

Gordon's getting the same deal Love is. Blake's getting a 5 year deal because he's the Clippers' franchise player. Love's just mad that he sees himself as superior to players like that yet the team doesn't (and with good reason).

He wasn't lowballed. His whole "win or else free me" rant makes a 3+1 year deal looked justified. If we're gonna lose Love, I don't wanna lose the one chip we can use to keep Rubio (a 5 year deal). Last I checked, Love was the one who didn't want Rubio, so I don't exactly trust his eye for talent either.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
oh btwn harden and ibaka for love and that garbage nikka who was the #2

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Gordon's getting the same deal Love is. Blake's getting a 5 year deal because he's the Clippers' franchise player. Love's just mad that he sees himself as superior to players like that yet the team doesn't (and with good reason).

He wasn't lowballed. His whole "win or else free me" rant makes a 3+1 year deal looked justified. If we're gonna lose Love, I don't wanna lose the one chip we can use to keep Rubio (a 5 year deal). Last I checked, Love was the one who didn't want Rubio, so I don't exactly trust his eye for talent either.
:dwillhuh: really? what did he say?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which for what they wanted to do, yeah it was kinda wack. That being said, he comes off as such a whiner. He was 270 pounds, fat, and inferior to another motherfukker playing the same position as him. I'd be trying to get rid of you too.

He's done a great job of proving everybody wrong, including myself, but last year showed that it doesn't really matter what he does. The team's only gonna go as far as Ricky Rubio takes them, not him.

I'm not even mad at his frustration and his desire for management to get better. This is the part of the article that annoys me.

As if Love's not more replaceable than the only reason why Kevin Love's even seen a +.500 record. If we lost Love down the line, yeah it would hurt, and in the back of my mind, it's inevitable. The franchise will limp along even when he's gone. I can't say the same if we lost Rubio.

Yes love is a whiner but he gets a pass and no offense but his d looks sus out there I seen him stop playing d in order to try and wait for a rebound

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Kind of early to start floating trades though, kind of like what's happening to Derrick Williams right now to be honest.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont think Minny has intentions of keeping Love, i think they are going to rob the bank when they trade him when/before the contracts about to be up and probably will be winners of that trade/build around ricky