2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:dwillhuh: really? what did he say?

He was so down on Rubio as a player and whether he'd even show up at all that he wanted them to do something else with that pick.

Yes love is a whiner but he gets a pass and no offense but his d looks sus out there I seen him stop playing d in order to try and wait for a rebound

That's implying that he was playing it before he waited for a rebound. His job is to get rebounds. I think he gives more effort now on D, but physically he's just limited in his ability on that end.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
rob hennigan will go down as the goat gm throw miami in the bushes :birdman:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports
Sources: Magic, Nets and Cavaliers near completion of Dwight Howard trade. Deal will include 11 players, cash and multiple draft picks.

Magic will complete one last sweep before completing the trade, sources say. They want to make sure they’re accepting best offer.

The deal would deliver Dwight Howard to the Brooklyn Nets.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Sources: Magic, Nets and Cavaliers near completion of Dwight Howard trade. Deal will include 11 players, cash and multiple draft picks.

Magic will complete one last sweep before completing the trade, sources say. They want to make sure they’re accepting best offer.

The deal would deliver Dwight Howard to the Brooklyn Nets.

Crazy, Billy is going to pull it off.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: at these cats colluding to play together

:lawd: July 8, 2014. Kevin Love's "Choice" filmed at the YMCA in Newark on ESPN News, hosted by Jonathan Coachman

Kevin-Love.jpg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Kind of early to start floating trades though, kind of like what's happening to Derrick Williams right now to be honest.

The thing with Derrick is this. I think people are harsh regarding Derrick. I think people are putting the bust label on him too early. I think he's gonna be really good. That said, nobody really values Derrick that highly around the league. Part of it is because they're down on his game too. The other part is because the worst kept secret is that Derrick's not a SF and people know they'll be able to get him for cheap later and play him at PF. It's unfortunate, and it sucks that BPA burned us like this, but shyt happens.

I understand that Love doesn't feel appreciated, but what does Love want? If he wants Kahn gone, fine. But I can remember nobody wanting to be the Wolves' GM, and that was with a younger Kevin Love on the team and more assets than you can think of.