2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bynum has shown no inclination to agree to an immediate extension if sent to Orlando as part of a Dwight Howard package, sources tell Y!

For a sec I was about to be mad about this shyt, but then I noticed he said "immediate extension". The best deal for a player is to resign with a team as a free agent instead of signing an extension.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dallas and Cleveland are among teams with cap space that would interest Bynum in 2013 as a free agent, sources tell Y!

The Bulls will try and trade CJ Watson before they cut him loose, but will not pick up his options after Hinrich deal.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The league needs to do something about these bytch ass Euro players entering the draft and not showing up till years after the fact.

Or GM's just have to do their homework. In Fran's case though, he flaked out. Nobody could see that coming.

05 :snoop: :rudy: nikkas need to be like cant enter draft untill u have 1 yr on your contract left

Fran was automatically eligible for the NBA Draft in 2005. He was 22.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Fact that Bynum is on this bullshyt right now tells me that a deal for Dwight was closer to going down than we may have realized.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Nets and Magic are looking for third team to take Kris Humphries. As @Tommy Dee said, Cavs are possibility. 76ers are also a possibility.

Source: Mavs, Sessions likely to resume talks Monday. Sessions could be flexible in years if he likes deal. Wants to start...
smh this dude Sessions needs to fire his agent, he would be in a really good situation had he not opted out as Nash's back-up, but the dude thought he would get more money and a long term deal with the Lakers, but that ain't gonna work. But, Cuban and the Mav's needs everyone and anyone to fill out that roster for Dirk.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@WojYahooNBA
Among Bynum's short list of potential free agent landing spots in 2013, Houston is prominent with Dallas and Cleveland, sources tell Y!

Bynum is bluffing with the wrong team.....The Lakers don't give a fukk.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Among Bynum's short list of potential free agent landing spots in 2013, Houston is prominent with Dallas and Cleveland, sources tell Y!

Orlando should still trade for Bynum. They have inside track to keep him via bird rights and if he wants out they could get assets in S&T.

Again, there is no "option" to pick up with Bulls Watson. It's just not fully guaranteed. There is a difference. Beyond comfort level, playing for Tom Thibodeau proved big factor in Hinrich's decision to verbally accept Bulls' offer.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:laff: RT @AlexKennedyNBA Last night, Andrew Bynum posted, "Does blue suit me?" on his Facebook page. Is he hinting that he'll be dealt to the Orlando Magic? ‪#hmmm‬

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Andrew should just play out the year with the Lakers, then sign with the Mavs in the off season along with James Harden :obama: