2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
who gives a flying fukk about what dude did in college. hes a marginal nba player

no,....he was traded away from an ideal setting.

to two poorly roster managed squads.

as a rookie, lee was a cog, as to why the magic went to the finals.

like i said,...stop stat watching and watchh the actual games.

ol surf to the roster page of espn face ass nikka.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
easy way to make your posts shorter

what exactly did the heat have to sell him on?

*show ray heat roster*
*have james, wade, and bosh circled on roster*
*point out that bosh was hurt, or their series doesnt go 7 games*
*point to pictures of women on south beach*
*remind him he can make 9 million dollars to leave boston*

Woj

Ray Allen has informed Boston that he has decided to sign with Miami, league source tells Y! Sports.
Quote:
This, after Heat owner Mickey Arison just tweeted a "Welcome to Miami No. 20."
Quote:
One source close to Ray Allen said in past few hours, "Ray's thinking about another ring, golf, sun as a way to end his career."

Quote:
Privately, Ray Allen had insisted to people that he didn't believe the city of Boston would be too hard on him for signing with Miami.
Quote:
Allen believes the capital he's built up playing for UConn and the Celtics would supercede signing with Miami. He's probably misjudged that.
Quote:
The deterioration of Ray Allen's relationship with Rajon Rondo played a significant factor in his leaving for Miami, several sources tell Y!
Quote:
Y! had reported, Allen was angry w/ near-trade to Memphis at deadline. Too much acrimony to get past. Off to Miami for less money.
Quote:
Doc Rivers had tried to mend Rondo-Allen issues after season, but one team source says, "They were too far gone."
Quote:
Ray Allen considered Pat Riley's presentation the past two days in Miami as "incredible," source says. "They sold him in every way."
Adrian Wojnarowski (WojYahooNBA) on Twitter

witness more prophecy punk!!

i told you rondo was trash!

i told you his errant relationship with de jesus was indicative of how garbage he was, too.

now stfu,...and stop complaining,.....ho ass nikka.

your post and belly ache'n for boston is absolut bullshyt,...trash mouth monster face ass nikka!

art barr

Daps
Also, team personalities. Nash is a happy type, always encouraging his teammates, all smiles, and shyt, and doesn't really yell at players, which is nice and all, but I think Rondo's FORM of leadership probably fits better with this squad (not saying Rondo's a better leader than Nash, or even saying Rondo's the true leader of the Celts)..

How exactly does Rondo's form of leadership fit better when -

"I think there’s no question that the relationship was strained over this year,” Mannix said, as quoted by Jerry Spar of WEEI.com. “How strained is the key, and it’s still a little bit unclear. There was some friction between those two. I think that could play a role in Ray’s decision not to come back. Now, I agree, I think that Boston probably wasn’t going to bring him back anyway, you’re right, it’s Avery Bradley’s job and Ray isn’t coming back to the Celtics to be a bench player, especially when he can be a bench player on a team that might be more likely to win a championship. But I think the relationship over the last year between Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo soured. Now, I’m not entirely clear as to how bad it got. But certainly I know that there was some legitimate, palpable friction between those two players and I think that will ultimately affect his decision in free agency.”

You don't think Allen would respond better to the directions of Nash? You don't think Nash would be more tactful with him?

You don't think a more mature, reserved, similar-aged, 38-year old veteran with Nash's pedigree and history, would be the PERFECT contrasting floor general to the polar-opp personalities of KG and Pierce?

Nash wouldn't have to take over games, as he has mastered the balance of when to pass and when to shoot/when not to vice-versa, something that VIRTUALLY alludes Rondo all together. Boston as a whole, wouldn't have to rely on any one person to take over (taking into account - equality of match-ups), because the offense would flow like water and it wouldn't become stagnant, because you have four elite shooters on the floor (one being the orchestrator); when defenses sag off Rondo, it paralyzes the momentum and the other four players on the court because they have to deal with teams' help-defenders.

:lawd:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:russ: at you thinking they cool

yo,...fukkery is abound!!

if j rich and nash are both on the lakers.

the chemistry is fukked!!

if j rich and nash have to play/be in the same locker room, together.

nash's wife would be on basketball wives stat/asap.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I thought OJ would go to Boston before they signed Terry but, Indian looks like the perfect place for him. I'm surprised no one isn't going after OJ.

oj mayo would be a personality conflict with huff ass rondo.

oj mayo's whole swag got evaporated with his starting job.

after his ego got smashed on and beaten up physically/mentally by chi-town's tony allen.
duke never been the same since then,....

imo,...he could work on the bulls.

as the change of scenary, and thibs.

could more than likely make humble him.

back, into the player he should have been as a pro.

after his stellar rook campaign,........

art barr

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If they're reporting that the Nets are out of the hunt for Dwight, that probably means talks are heating up with them.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
absolut,...

more prophecy for you, on rondo...

to expand on what i said about him and even nash, too.

you non bball iq having ass goofie!!

chu bytch ass, blue dye removed glass cleaner, disguised as a whitecollar red mafia hustle.

then repackaged as a bottom shelf, low class vodka.

you even named after bottom feeding alcohol,...

chu goof lame loser faced't ass moron!!

Originally Posted by Majestic Pape
Also, team personalities. Nash is a happy type, always encouraging his teammates, all smiles, and shyt, and doesn't really yell at players, which is nice and all, but I think Rondo's FORM of leadership probably fits better with this squad (not saying Rondo's a better leader than Nash, or even saying Rondo's the true leader of the Celts)..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil Scott-Heroin
How exactly does Rondo's form of leadership fit better when -

"I think there’s no question that the relationship was strained over this year,” Mannix said, as quoted by Jerry Spar of WEEI.com. “How strained is the key, and it’s still a little bit unclear. There was some friction between those two. I think that could play a role in Ray’s decision not to come back. Now, I agree, I think that Boston probably wasn’t going to bring him back anyway, you’re right, it’s Avery Bradley’s job and Ray isn’t coming back to the Celtics to be a bench player, especially when he can be a bench player on a team that might be more likely to win a championship. But I think the relationship over the last year between Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo soured. Now, I’m not entirely clear as to how bad it got. But certainly I know that there was some legitimate, palpable friction between those two players and I think that will ultimately affect his decision in free agency.”

You don't think Allen would respond better to the directions of Nash? You don't think Nash would be more tactful with him?

You don't think a more mature, reserved, similar-aged, 38-year old veteran with Nash's pedigree and history, would be the PERFECT contrasting floor general to the polar-opp personalities of KG and Pierce?

Nash wouldn't have to take over games, as he has mastered the balance of when to pass and when to shoot/when not to vice-versa, something that VIRTUALLY alludes Rondo all together. Boston as a whole, wouldn't have to rely on any one person to take over (taking into account - equality of match-ups), because the offense would flow like water and it wouldn't become stagnant, because you have four elite shooters on the floor (one being the orchestrator); when defenses sag off Rondo, it paralyzes the momentum and the other four players on the court because they have to deal with teams' help-defenders.

bolded to show emphasis and expose more prophecy,...

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If they're reporting that the Nets are out of the hunt for Dwight, that probably means talks are heating up with them.

if the nets kept van gundy.
it could be a better bargain for the magic to take a nets deal.
if i was the magic,..i specifically go after:

brooke lopez
brooks
green

since they did not keep van gundy,...they should take a laker offer of bynum and whatever particulars to close the deal.

art barr

Daps
bolded to show emphasis and expose more prophecy,...

art barr

xclik2.gif