2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
uhhh they only gotta give up bynum because that's who ORL wants what don't you nikkas get this is bigger than yall :shaq:

No, they'd only give up Bynum because the Lakers ain't giving Orlando too much for Dwight. The Lakers will tell Orlando to kick rocks if they have to and move ahead with the team they got.

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No, they'd only give up Bynum because the Lakers ain't giving Orlando too much for Dwight. The Lakers will tell Orlando to kick rocks if they have to and move ahead with the team they got.

right... see Trevor Ariza for an example of how the Lakers FO handles someone trying to strong arm them

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
IF a trade goes down between Orlando and The Lakers it'll probably be Bynum/Metta for Howard/J. Rich.

Not a trade I'm fond of because The Lakers need Metta's defensive presence (even if he is overpaid).

id take that any day - Metta is too inconsistent offensively, ill take j-rich and d-howard any day over bynum/metta

jrich will be another shooter for nash to dish to, and hello Dhoward will anchor the defense, Id say if at all possible though we then try and focus on trading pau for some better defenders/bench players, to offset the loss of rons defensive talents and to protect nashs defensive deficiencies as much as possible, i wonder if iggy is a possibility

i have a feeling though pau isnt going anywhere and if that's the case im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he comes ready to take no prisoners all next year

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
id take that any day - Metta is too inconsistent offensively, ill take j-rich and d-howard any day over bynum/metta

jrich will be another shooter for nash to dish to, and hello Dhoward will anchor the defense, Id say if at all possible though we then try and focus on trading pau for some better defenders/bench players, to offset the loss of rons defensive talents and to protect nashs defensive deficiencies as much as possible, i wonder if iggy is a possibility

i have a feeling though pau isnt going anywhere and if that's the case im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he comes ready to take no prisoners all next year

:russ: at you thinking they cool

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm gonna feel so bad for my TSC brehs I-Hate-You and Showtime when the Magic give Bynum and $85 mil deal

:no:

Thats kinda why I might like the Jersey deal better. We'd get Lopez (mehh) and we'd get to unload 2 bad contracts AND get draft picks.

The only reason I wouldnt take the Jersey deal is to stick it to Dwight .. but thats not smart business. :sadcam: