Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yeah, jeff green should got like 4 years/25 mil

Makes sense since you dont understand basketball you spic :laff:

ryan anderson is a great compliment to demarcus cousins

theyve got thomas robinson and wanna keep jason thompson too.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:snoop: Name me the last dead eye shooter this team has had? Id overpay for soft ass Channing Frye or Steve Novak if it means Reke can get to the cup freely or Demarcus can get more assists outta the post.

He's right though, the Kings just drafted Robinson and extended the QO to Jason Thompson. It's going to take $8-10 million a year to get Anderson, that leaves two options, either they're paying him starter money to eventually come off the bench for Robinson, or you drafted Robinson to be a bench player.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:smugfavre: RT @chrismannixsi Right now the Heat are going all in on Rashard Lewis. He is No. 1 on Miami's list. Expect the VIP treatment for Lewis in meeting tomorrow

:leon: RT @chrismannixsi Miami not interested in sign and trade scenarios that include Norris Cole or Joel Anthony, sources say. Makes Camby an unlikely fit.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Carmelo-Anthony-Time-Is-Coming-Meme.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:smugfavre: RT @chrismannixsi Right now the Heat are going all in on Rashard Lewis. He is No. 1 on Miami's list. Expect the VIP treatment for Lewis in meeting tomorrow

:leon: RT @chrismannixsi Miami not interested in sign and trade scenarios that include Norris Cole or Joel Anthony, sources say. Makes Camby an unlikely fit.

I can see why they want Lewis, considering it would give them that lineup they fell in love with during the finals where the opposing 4 has to come out of the paint, but dude might be done.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
He's right though, the Kings just drafted Robinson and extended the QO to Jason Thompson. It's going to take $8-10 million a year to get Anderson, that leaves two options, either they're paying him starter money to eventually come off the bench for Robinson, or you drafted Robinson to be a bench player.

Thomas Robinson gotta beast to earn that starting spot just like ITv2 did to get Reke moved to the 3. Me personally I don't see the hype around this Trob cat but I'm holding out hope he comes in and beasts off the rip. Ryan Anderson would be great at the 4 being a stretch 5 this team badly needs consistent outside shooting and if they aren't gonna fix the 3 hole or needd for a shot blocker, I'm glad they are atleast looking into that.

Like I keep saying this front office can't build a team right for shyt since the Webber days its either guards or bigs no middle ground. I'm holding out that this Ryan Anderson shyt turns into a deal for Hedo as well, they could have Cisco, Hayes and Jimmer:yeshrug: