2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'd be kind of funny if Dwight ended up going to a team nobody expected:

"Dwight Howard has been traded to the Sacramento Kings for Chuck Hayes, Travis Outlaw, and a Mitch Richmond throwback"

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they somehow swing Bynum for Howard AND keep Gasol, then yes Im scared, HOWEVER :comeon: if they have to give up both Bynum and Gasol, then Im gucci :youngsabo:

Lakers are not giving up Bynum and Gasol for Dwight...That shyt aint NEVER happening. Hell Orlando wouldn't even want Gasol.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Plus KD OWNS that city and after that it's Russell's town. Dwight would be a third in line to guys much younger than him.

Dwight thinks he'll be top dog in Brooklyn (even though that would firmly be Deron's team).

He can be "Da man" in L.A. in a couple of years and win some rings along the way.

Still not sure I want his fickle, emotional, bytch ass in Purple & Gold though...

I forgot to take into account what a female Dwight is. If he was on his Lebron shyt and was about multiple titles, Dwight, KD, Westbrook....:wow:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF a trade goes down between Orlando and The Lakers it'll probably be Bynum/Metta for Howard/J. Rich.

Not a trade I'm fond of because The Lakers need Metta's defensive presence (even if he is overpaid).

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
"Dwight Howard has been traded to the Sacramento Kings for Chuck Hayes, Travis Outlaw, and a Mitch Richmond throwback"

didnt even read the top just saw this shyt got shocked as fukk :to:
Black_a2d492_2125100.gif