2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Bucks have yet to have any in-depth discussions with Bill Duffy about extending Brandon Jennings’ contract. Duffy represents the Bucks’ starting point guard.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
The Kings actually have some really good talent with Thomas, Thornton, T-Will did really good with the Kings, and Big Cuhz. They need a real SF or a 4, as I think Thompson will be better served as an energy player on the bench. If only they can get rid of Salmons and Outlaw for a trade it would be great for them. I keep hearing about a potential trade between the Bulls and Kings regarding Reke from the Kings and possibly Deng from the Bulls. But, its just rumors though.

IT is good, but that dude cannot guard bigger PGs, I see him as a Jason Terry 6th man type. Thorton's cool I guess, but he don't play defense well, he could come off the bench as a Harden type player if he accepts that role. Reke been keen fukked around with all these position changes, Smart talk out the side of his mouth all the damn time.

Smart says he wants to run an offense like the Spurs, but then turns around and says the players can't run set plays the next minute so that's why they run up tempo, then teach they ass some set plays to run to dumb fukk. You the fukkin' coach, that's ya damn job bytch. :snoop: :childplease: :damn:

Reke was actually doin' a pretty good job when Smart got there at first, assist numbers were up and and turnovers were down. He could of grew some more at point if he would of let him stay at point.

I heard that Bulls rumor, supposedly now the Bulls could get the 5 and Evans for Noah. If that trade was to go down, fukk the Maloofs after that. Noah's a good defender and rebounder, but that's too much to give up for him, I could see the five for him, that's it.

If the Bulls were to get both the 5 and Evans, they would a nice ass core that could go for titles and be young as hell still.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
IT is good, but that dude cannot guard bigger PGs, I see him as a Jason Terry 6th man type. Thorton's cool I guess, but he don't play defense well, he could come off the bench as a Harden type player if he accepts that role. Reke been keen fukked around with all these position changes, Smart talk out the side of his mouth all the damn time.

Smart says he wants to run an offense like the Spurs, but then turns around and says the players can't run set plays the next minute so that's why they run up tempo, then teach they ass some set plays to run to dumb fukk. You the fukkin' coach, that's ya damn job bytch. :snoop: :childplease: :damn:

Reke was actually doin' a pretty good job when Smart got there at first, assist numbers were up and and turnovers were down. He could of grew some more at point if he would of let him stay at point.

I heard that Bulls rumor, supposedly now the Bulls could get the 5 and Evans for Noah. If that trade was to go down, fukk the Maloofs after that. Noah's a good defender and rebounder, but that's too much to give up for him, I could see the five for him, that's it.

If the Bulls were to get both the 5 and Evans, they would a nice ass core that could go for titles and be young as hell still.

All that is gospel real talk.

5 and Reke for Noah screams desperation to me to make a move to land a player to make it look like the front office is about winning. Ive also prepared myself to lose Reke in a shytty trade. If this front office really lets a guy like Reke go for essentially a highly talented trash man I will smh and keep it moving.

From jump this team should be making Reke and Cuz 1a/1b, but instead we get Reke being jerked aroud when healthy. The thought of trying to compete with IT, Thornton and Jimmer as our future backcourt roation sickens me. A trade of MT and the 5 is the only package that should be on the table for anybody coming calling on draft day. Thornton got skills for days but hes also not a starting 2 in my eyes def a sixth man type cat and thats something a non lazy GM would offer Chicago.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I agree

I didn't know Karl wanted to give Ty serious minutes at SG :lolbron:

that has always been that clown karl's problem.

dude has no idea how to create a mismatch,..then puts a team on the floor every night that is the victim of being mismatched.

dude is inept as hell,......

that little ball bullshyt he does won't ever win.

nor does he have the pedigree.

to pull off a little backcourt win like carlisle did, either.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ersan Ilyasova is a good cheaper pick up. should be coming off the bench not starting tho

ilyasova is a great darkhorse player as a starter.

he, should not be coming off of any bench, in the future.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
of course they are. The only way you'll know they won't is if they draft a SF

and 8-9 mil is fair value for Batum. I think Minny could offer 11.

personally,..batum, is not high impact enough.

at best he is:

dahntay jones
brandon rush
thabo

type of player with better finishing ability,.....

in a different environment,..i don't see his ceiling being really high.

yet,.…inept coaching could have been the reasoning behind his lack of breakout in portland.

i think minnie could do better or ramp up what they have.

shame,..wes, webster, randolph, williams did not pan out up there.

on paper with rubio,..the wolves look great.

i wish they did better, and had better luck, actually.

they have a lot of darkhorse players who should have done more,..

even darko,..should have done more.

i feel sorry for you, mr mod, suh....

i like the wolves and would have used them in the videogame if live/elite was released this year.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
All that is gospel real talk.

5 and Reke for Noah screams desperation to me to make a move to land a player to make it look like the front office is about winning. Ive also prepared myself to lose Reke in a shytty trade. If this front office really lets a guy like Reke go for essentially a highly talented trash man I will smh and keep it moving.

From jump this team should be making Reke and Cuz 1a/1b, but instead we get Reke being jerked aroud when healthy. The thought of trying to compete with IT, Thornton and Jimmer as our future backcourt roation sickens me. A trade of MT and the 5 is the only package that should be on the table for anybody coming calling on draft day. Thornton got skills for days but hes also not a starting 2 in my eyes def a sixth man type cat and thats something a non lazy GM would offer Chicago.

if i am the bulls i ship noah ass out, with the swiftness.

for reke and get perry jones with that five pick.

i don't expect many to agree but that is what i would do in a heartbeat.

art barr