cuban.gif

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine 2m

In another unforeseen twist of this wild offseason, sources say Jason Kidd has decided to leave Mavs and join Knicks on a multiyear deal

Its still gonna be Iso Basketball in Madison Square

Amare will look better tho.

Good pickup

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
WTF I WAS JUST READING J-KIDD SAID HE WAS STAYING IN DALLAS :laff: MAVS GETTING fukkED BY EVERYBODY :shaq:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Kings "supposedly" are gonna offer Ryan Anderson a Front - loaded contract to lure him away from the Magic.

Man I don't know about this. We drafted a power forward, trying to resign a 4/5 in Thompson, and now this. With all this money we're "trying" to spend, why the hell didn't go after some Small Forwards. :childplease:

shyt at this rate, if this goes down, Robinson or Anderson gonna have to try and play the 3 and I don't think they could handle the speedier 3s in the league.

Im down with it this front loaded Anderson move, the dude can shoot and board. Ive given up hope on this team actually being constructed correctly, either they gonna play small or big its stupid but fukk it. I think Thomas Robinson could play the 3 if needed and we really havent had a dude who can just SHOOT since Peja(when he wasnt chucking knuckleballs at the rim like a scared ho)