2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Pat Riley in LA right now so he ain't at the meeting with ray ray. that tells me he either knows ray is a lock or we have no shot at him. I aint built to handle stress like this cuh.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
so the 76ers line up would be something like this than:
Holiday/Calderon
Turner/Lou
D-Roze/Young
Brand?/Lavoy
Hawes/Davis
probably a 7th seed at best than with that line-up without Iggy. Why would the Sixers do this deal? I know they want Iggy out, but I'm sure there are a bunch of other deals better than this one.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
so the 76ers line up would be something like this than:
Holiday/Calderon
Turner/Lou
D-Roze/Young
Brand?/Lavoy
Hawes/Davis

I'd prefer it if they amnesty Brand and start Davis right away, but yeah I could live wi.....NOPE you almost snuck that "Lou" by me. He's ain't allowed back. :birdman:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
why would the sixers trade there best player and defender for a desmond mason clone :smh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now are a bunch of people gonna be running around saying "Nobody wants to play with Dirk"?

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'd prefer it if they amnesty Brand and start Davis right away, but yeah I could live wi.....NOPE you almost snuck that "Lou" by me. He's ain't allowed back. :birdman:

Brand is still a really good defender still, but that contract is :huhldup: Davis is cool, he would probably avg. about 12 pts a game if given starter minutes. Come on bruh, you know Lou is coming back breh, they brought back Hawes so they are probably gonna bring him back, plus he might have a great chance of winning 6th man of the year next year :childplease: lol