2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
6 million a year for Thompson ain't that bad, considering all the awful contracts being handed out. If he does get that, I wouldn't be upset about it. He's a solid big man. He can start and hold his own when he has to but he's best as the 1st big off the bench.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

:troll:

But seriously, beasley, dragic, possibly eric gordon, kendall marshall and 4 draft picks is more than enough return for a 39 year old Steve Nash. They had no young talent looking forward for the most part now they're in position to complete the rebuild.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Kings "supposedly" are gonna offer Ryan Anderson a Front - loaded contract to lure him away from the Magic.

Man I don't know about this. We drafted a power forward, trying to resign a 4/5 in Thompson, and now this. With all this money we're "trying" to spend, why the hell didn't go after some Small Forwards. :childplease:

shyt at this rate, if this goes down, Robinson or Anderson gonna have to try and play the 3 and I don't think they could handle the speedier 3s in the league.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
oh shyt I forgot this dude Brooks was still playing ball. I remember the hype around him back in 09, nikkas were saying that he was gonna be better than Rose and the best PG in the game and now is practically :flabbynsick: compared to all the PG's on the come up in the league today

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen that transparent shyt too. He mad cause people were clowning him over his "sources say" bullshyt.

:lolbron:

Ive probably sent 2 tweets in my lifetime, and that was one of them. Something along the lines of "I cant take the 'sources say' shyt anymore. We need to come up with a new slogan, or abbreviation, or something"

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
•Teams after O.J. Mayo, according to ESPN.com: Mavs, Rockets, Pacers, Clippers, Knicks and Suns.
•Kyle Lowry is headed to Toronto in exchange for a first round pick.
•Jamal Crawford and Chauncey Billups are signing with the Clippers. Meaning Ray Allen is almost assured to be heading to Miami.
•The Mavericks are targeting Ramon Sessions, according to the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram.
•Jameer Nelson is returning to the Magic.
•The Knicks have emerged as a favorite to sign Raymond Felton according to the New York Daily News, who of course had pretty good times there.