2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That was 2 years ago lol. Players fall off every year, Rondo has shown nothing positive as a Lakers outiside of 2-3 games

EVERY1 STRUGGLES IN BRON’S CIRCUS LAST YEAR

I HAVE FAITH THAT HE CAN STILL BE FINE IF UTILIZED PROPERLY

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Lebron should not be trying to play point guard because it turns him too passive. The Lakers will have to trade for a decent(C+ to B level) point guard if they want to win it all.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
He does not defend at all, has silly turnover and hogs the ball. I don't mind the hogging the ball part if he is with 2nd unit, but when he is doing the same thing with LeBron and AD on the court, it hurts the team. Look at how Lonzo played point guard, he moved the ball very quickly, Rondo is the opposite..he will wait till the end to get an assist, that is okay for guys who cant dribble and are catch and shoot.

He is also very passive when it comes to scoring, he will give up wide open layups to make a unnecessary extra pass.

Vogel says he will play big mins so lets hope he does well, don't expect much

I take rondo over Dudley...at least he will move the offense .. then stink the defense but AD and a center will be there

Just...no LBJ rondo please

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I take rondo over Dudley...at least he will move the offense .. then stink the defense but AD and a center will be there

Just...no LBJ rondo please
Dudley does not play big mins and Dudley knows his role, plus he hit a couple of 3s. We need a bigger wing and another ball handler on this team. Jae Crowder is on Grizzlies too and expiring, if we cant get Iggy..I hope we can get him

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Dudley does not play big mins and Dudley knows his role, plus he hit a couple of 3s. We need a bigger wing and another ball handler on this team. Jae Crowder is on Grizzlies too and expiring, if we cant get Iggy..I hope we can get him
He a minus 20... In those few minutes. That how quick the nets feasted

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He a minus 20... In those few minutes. That how quick the nets feasted
+/- is a stat that depends mostly with who you are out with..and again we just need Dudley to hit a couple of shots for 10 mins, not really an issue. And with Kuzma coming back, his mins will shorten even more. This team is trying to depend on Rondo who is one of the worst defenders in the league, and doesn't give much scoring wise. He had the worst rating with LeBron out of all players last year.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
+/- is a stat that depends mostly with who you are out with..and again we just need Dudley to hit a couple of shots for 10 mins, not really an issue. And with Kuzma coming back, his mins will shorten even more. This team is trying to depend on Rondo who is one of the worst defenders in the league, and doesn't give much scoring wise. He had the worst rating with LeBron out of all players last year.
I'm using it to better point out his lack of presence on the defense .....dude is nowhere...open lane to the basket...he can't move

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bron missed shots. AD's jumper doesn't look wet yet. Clips have a great roster, better coaching (come on ya'll give Doc his due), and Kawhi is looking better than he did last year. It's not going to be easy this season. Like the Lakers are hoping on Kuz and Rondo to be productive and need a solid wing defender (Danny Green seems to have slowed down defensively) to put on guys like Kawhi and Lou Will. That wing defender spot is something Pelinka missed out on. And before y'all say Iggy, dude is old and struggles to get through the playoffs now. I was thinking someone younger like Rondae Hollis Jefferson but he's on the Raptors of course.

Oh, and Dudley is a waste of a roster spot, imo. This team doesn't need a locker room guy.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So... how many games yall think it’s gonna take before LeMaintenance bails out?

serious question btw

I dont think he'll bail out this season but your question brings up a larger question to me......do yall think Bron will play out the rest of his contract? I'm keeping positive but let's say he's really on a decline; y'all think he'll go out like Kobe/Peyton or retire before that happens because he dont wanna look bad?

If this season becomes a disaster he might just retire and AD bounce :ohhh:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I dont think he'll bail out this season but you're question brings up a larger question to me......do yall think Bron will play out the rest of his contract? I'm keeping positive but let's say he's really on a decline; y'all think he'll go out like Kobe/Peyton or retire before that happens because he dont wanna look bad?

If LA loses this season, this is likely the scenario

stay tuned

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think he'll bail out this season but your question brings up a larger question to me......do yall think Bron will play out the rest of his contract? I'm keeping positive but let's say he's really on a decline; y'all think he'll go out like Kobe/Peyton or retire before that happens because he dont wanna look bad?

Lebron wants to be a billionaire and own a team. He will continue to play as long as teams continue to offer him high priced contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.