2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
yall nikkas panicking for no reason.

the key to our team is kuzma as 3rd scorer.

if kuz get 22ppg

with lebron 22
ad 27 ppg

that 71 and the rest of the team only need to score 35 points for us to win most nights.

I expect this team to win 55 games this year.

idk if we can beat clips or hou.

but I think we will be there at the end
breh.. they shot sub 40%.. they just need to make a few more basket.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I think the big key for the season will be if Lebron can blow by centers. If he shows he can on a night to night basis then Lakers can just spam pick and rolls. If he can't like tonight then teams can just easily switch it and the offense will devolve into a bunch of AD isos.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Is it Stephen A. Smith officially a Lakers fan? He's taking Lebrons struggles against Kawhi very hard.
lol.. everyone over reacting..same as last year... then he goes on a stretch... everyone over reacts again.

i was disappointing in LBJ and AD but they will figure it out.. what worked best and who was playing better

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
he got slowed the second half though.. 10 points only and i think a bunch of it FT..
the bench is what won clippers the game.. when kawhi wasnt scoring anymore.. the bench was..
the scored 60 points...more than the starters...

and lbj was being double and triple teamed...kawhi was covered by single players until the second half..he started passing or missing once the double team hit too.
Take away that 2nd quarter stretch they had WOATCP on him and he didnt really do much else rest of the game

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Calm ya asses down..sheesh..they had this game locked up until 2 girl lou started making some retarded shots.
I also do not like Bron handling the ball..he’s too careless at this stage of his career..Vogel needs to figure something out, it’s just ugly ass basketball and it cost them in the end

They’ll be aight..imo they looked way better and more organized than last year

We know Bron does not play that well when he's not the primary ball handler though.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
hold up, I was high as fukk last night watching the game and I dosed off before the 4th quarter. I'm watching the highlights right now.

You mean to tell me Paul George wasn't even playing?:gucci: So it was just Kawhi? :noah::sadcam::mjcry:

before making my prediction I forgot the fact that Lebron is 35 and might not even be a top 5 player. How was his defense in the 4th quarter?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hold up, I was high as fukk last night watching the game and I dosed off before the 4th quarter. I'm watching the highlights right now.

You mean to tell me Paul George wasn't even playing?:gucci: So it was just Kawhi? :noah::sadcam::mjcry:

before making my prediction I forgot the fact that Lebron is 35 and might not even be a top 5 player. How was his defense in the 4th quarter?

his defense all game was good

offense he was bad

Status
Not open for further replies.