2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I am not gonna blame him if LeBron doesn't want to/can't play pg. Blame should be on Pelinka for not having a better secondary playmaker.

I have a problem with him for other reasons.

What I forgot to mention was that October 22nd(the date of the Laker/Clippers game) was my 26th birthday :mjlol:

I had it all planned out too. The Lakers would win and I'd get some birthday poontang

At least one of those things panned out :manny:

Happy belated breh

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Feel better about game one after the way the Clips manhandled GS. At least the Lakers had a shot in the 4th even with their two best players having off nights.
lol

breh..
they limited kawhi to 10 points second half and a game total of 6 TO
they played like shyt... and only got beat by 10 points because LBJ and AD combined for 2 points 4rth quater.. last year lbj was number 1 with 8.6 a game davis had 6.8

this is a total aberation for Lakers.... but since its the first game and the lakers... people overreacting...give the lakers 15-20 games and we will have a whole new discussion...

edit*

dont forget.. javale was rendered pretty useless.... for some reason they werent pasing to open shooters...which..they said would fix next time...

only thing is..while they get better..so does the clips..

All Star
Daps
Dallas and NOP got 20 minutes to get off that court.

giphy.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If Vogel is fired, Jason Kidd is just gonna cement Rondo in that starting line up.

yeah it wont change either way. Rondo is looked at as an experienced battle tested PG. But we'll see, if Bron starts setting up AD in another way besides dumping it in to him then rondo might not need to start

Status
Not open for further replies.