2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna be another tough defensive game on Friday against a top Western team. If we start this season off 0-2, people gotta come for Bron's head.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Take away that 2nd quarter stretch they had WOATCP on him and he didnt really do much else rest of the game
exact... he had a field day against KCP and everyone is raving..but who is scared of KCP?

Green did a good job defending him..he made some basket but had to pass a lot.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Guaranteed W next time.

Opening night against the GOAT franchise u know them peasant Clippers was foaming at the mouth. Let them have their fake lil rivalry:heh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Facts....never got why so much damn for Rondo. I get some of it but not all of the hate. You look at how we used AD last night.....Rondo would be able to use him properly simple as that

YUP

I ALWAYS LIKED RONDO

I EVEN THOUGHT HE SHOULD START AT PG

WE REALLY NEED TO PUT LEBRON OFF THE BALL BECAUSE HES SIMPLY NOT AS GOOD AS HE THINKS HE IS

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Facts....never got why so much damn for Rondo. I get some of it but not all of the hate. You look at how we used AD last night.....Rondo would be able to use him properly simple as that
He does not defend at all, has silly turnover and hogs the ball. I don't mind the hogging the ball part if he is with 2nd unit, but when he is doing the same thing with LeBron and AD on the court, it hurts the team. Look at how Lonzo played point guard, he moved the ball very quickly, Rondo is the opposite..he will wait till the end to get an assist, that is okay for guys who cant dribble and are catch and shoot.

He is also very passive when it comes to scoring, he will give up wide open layups to make a unnecessary extra pass.

Vogel says he will play big mins so lets hope he does well, don't expect much

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He does not defend at all, has silly turnover and hogs the ball. I don't mind the hogging the ball part if he is with 2nd unit, but when he is doing the same thing with LeBron and AD on the court, it hurts the team. Look at how Lonzo played point guard, he moved the ball very quickly, Rondo is the opposite..he will wait till the end to get an assist, that is okay for guys who cant dribble and are catch and shoot.

He is also very passive when it comes to scoring, he will give up wide open layups to make a unnecessary extra pass.

DUNO IF U SAW HIM WIT NEW ORLEANS AND AD, BUT HE WAS PRETTY DAMN GOOD

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I agree about Rondo starting with Bron.....im not with that. But him playing heavy minutes off the bench and with AD im definitely for it. Vogel already had AD out there last night without Bron at times. We need Rondo on the court for 100% of AD's minutes without Bron.

And tbh even with Bron on the court, if the plan is to just dump it in to AD like he's Shaq, then we'll have no choice but to play Rondo with them. We need to use AD correctly and Rondo knows how to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.