2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I dont think he'll bail out this season but your question brings up a larger question to me......do yall think Bron will play out the rest of his contract? I'm keeping positive but let's say he's really on a decline; y'all think he'll go out like Kobe/Peyton or retire before that happens because he dont wanna look bad?

If this season becomes a disaster he might just retire and AD bounce :ohhh:
He wants to beat Kareems scoring record, I don't think he cares about negative feedback if they lose..I mean last year he posted his stats after losing games by 50..even today he posted on IG:mjlol:. If he beats Kareems scoring record, that is all that will matter. His legacy is secured

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I would like us to sign Justin Anderson if we dont get Iggy..hes a SF, and hit 6 3s before he got hurt. KCP is just too small to guard the SFs of the league and LeBron is not guarding them either.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Quite frankly, if this team doesn't find a way to land Iggy they're fukked. Can't go into the playoffs with Danny Green as the only wing defender.

If they get Iggy I don't think a backup ball handler is that necessary

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Muthaluvers are overreacting.

*The Clippers is probably the best defensive team the Lakers are going to play all season.

* AD is still nursing a thumb injury.

* First real game for Lebron in 6 months. He's going to get better as the season goes on.

* LA played without their 3rd leading scorer.

* This is a relatively new team that still needs to add 1 or 2 pieces.

*Sure. PG13 did not play. But the Clippers have a deep bench. They won 48 games last season without Kawhi/PG13.

The Lakers will be there at the end.
:laff:

Already!? :gladbron:

Look at these Bron Brigade nikkas man, Pure comedy.. Y’all making excuses for him already is just as pathetic as the overreactions that you’re getting butt hurt about..

It’s really some battle of the retards shyt out here on the coli streets right now..

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.