2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
finally got some free time :wow:

my view of yesterday
DOWNSIDE:
-teams have figured out how to top the lakers bigs... but only because DH wasnt in the starting line up...
they did it by pushing them out of the way.. DH was the only one to fight for his position but didnt convert does dunks
-both AD and LBJ are having a hard time hitting shots at the rim... i guess legs still under construction

UPSIDE:
- defense is good aside from missing rotations and KCP guarding Kawhi... they contested well and had some unfortunate calls..
- 3 ball is really improved.. wasnt used enough..
- Jared Dudley was overused.. -20 ... once Kuz is back.. it will look much better
- lbj playing defense...

this looked like the worse version of lakers vs a very good version of clippers..

expect lakers to take a few beatdowns and get it going... but they need to move DH to the starting against teams with strong 4 and 5 players.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Team played their best last year when he was out.

We love to slander Rondo and some of it he deserves but he does serve a purpose on this team.

Lebron was the only playmaker the lakers had last night and they struggled when he was off the floor. Didn’t help that he also had a bad game himself ...

As long as rondo and bron don’t play together in the same line up. It’s fine. Those two together were a disaster last season. AD and Rondo combo works.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
We love to slander Rondo and some of it he deserves but he does serve a purpose on this team.

Lebron was the only playmaker the lakers had last night and they struggled when he was off the floor. Didn’t help that he also had a bad game himself ...

As long as rondo and bron don’t play together in the same line up. It’s fine. Those two together were a disaster last season. AD and Rondo combo works.
actually.. i will say the main problem was rotation...

dudley played so much.. when i believe AC would have been a better option...

they needed to get quicker...not slower.. the guy couldn't run.. couldn't jump...had to do the dreaded hop and run which indicate your legs are long gone from your sport days...when he was in.. clippers scored an extra 20 points.... dude is minus 20.

and then.. the play calls... that put the ball deep in the post was beaten the second quarter....why keep going at it?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

You got a point. It was more ball handlers last year.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Kawhi is leaps and bounds the best player in the NBA . He’s going to show it again this season.
he got slowed the second half though.. 10 points only and i think a bunch of it FT..
the bench is what won clippers the game.. when kawhi wasnt scoring anymore.. the bench was..
the scored 60 points...more than the starters...

and lbj was being double and triple teamed...kawhi was covered by single players until the second half..he started passing or missing once the double team hit too.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Looks like this might be an extended preseason. I’m not worried it’s game 1 of 82. Some improvements from last year especially shooting wise. I think the offense in general is unimaginative.

Overall, I still like our chances as long as we make the right adjustments. But Vogel is already looking like trash and this might be LeBron’s last championship season unless AD is truly best player in the league.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Looks like this might be an extended preseason. I’m not worried it’s game 1 of 82. Some improvements from last year especially shooting wise. I think the offense in general is unimaginative.

Overall, I still like our chances as long as we make the right adjustments. But Vogel is already looking like trash and this might be LeBron’s last championship season unless AD is truly best player in the league.
i feel better than before the game...

if you play this bad and only lose by 10 while the other team's bench scored 60....

you will be in great shape when your have a decent game.

Daps
yall nikkas panicking for no reason.

the key to our team is kuzma as 3rd scorer.

if kuz get 22ppg

with lebron 22
ad 27 ppg

that 71 and the rest of the team only need to score 35 points for us to win most nights.

I expect this team to win 55 games this year.

idk if we can beat clips or hou.

but I think we will be there at the end

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Team played their best last year when he was out.
that was a young dumb-not a contender team.

yall nikkas panicking for no reason.

the key to our team is kuzma as 3rd scorer.

if kuz get 22ppg

with lebron 22
ad 27 ppg

that 71 and the rest of the team only need to score 35 points for us to win most nights.

I expect this team to win 55 games this year.

idk if we can beat clips or hou.

but I think we will be there at the end

22? lmao. id be perfectly fine with his same 18 if he just shoot at a high percentage. key to the team is time and no injuries. and they gonna make a mid-season move for an iggy-crawford. replace those trash possessions to start the 4th with better decisions and improved communication on defense and things are just fine.

i love 1st game takes

Status
Not open for further replies.