2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Because youre a Lebron dikksmoker, you act like I don’t remember you from last season:mjlol:

every “key point” you made was an excuse. You went from Cleveland, to miami, back to Cleveland, now in LA with the same shyt. I told you this before... no real Laker fan respects your opinion :mjlol:

Just because I don't agree with your blind hate of Lebron does not make me a dicrider. I've called Lebron out for playing poorly and not being aggressive. Saying Lebron hasn't played a real game in 6 months doesn't make me a dicrider.

Dude, you literally have hundreds of post hating on Lebron.

Last edited:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Game 1 of 82... we need another guard that can create and score (dragic/teague) and that iso garbage needs to stop. In the playoffs that will work when game slows down but now we need ball movement and better defense. The game was lost the second kcp started guarding KL in the second quarter.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
It's just one game but I want to see more how this team looks with Bron on the court vs off to see if Vogel has some semblance of an offense

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Calm ya asses down..sheesh..they had this game locked up until 2 girl lou started making some retarded shots.
I also do not like Bron handling the ball..he’s too careless at this stage of his career..Vogel needs to figure something out, it’s just ugly ass basketball and it cost them in the end

They’ll be aight..imo they looked way better and more organized than last year

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Calm ya asses down..sheesh..they had this game locked up until 2 girl lou started making some retarded shots.
I also do not like Bron handling the ball..he’s too careless at this stage of his career..Vogel needs to figure something out, it’s just ugly ass basketball and it cost them in the end

I agree with the bolded. Kawhi was their leading scorer but it felt like it was Lou and Trez to a lesser extent that killed us

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Bron being the primary ball handler,
Majority of his turnovers came from forcing passes to AD. That will get better as the season goes along. Lakers just went too iso heavy on the post with AD for too long, didn’t run a lot of pick rolls with AD/Bron and for too stagnant.

For now it’s really nothing they can’t fix with a few adjustments.

They really did miss Rondos playmaking at some points of the game doe, especially in units without Lebron. Just missing another ball handling playmaker. Kuz off the bench being a scoring threat would be a huge plus too.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Lou will scares me more than PG tbh in playoffs hopefully PG chucking those bricks instead of Lou hitting his retarded shots

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lou will scares me more than PG tbh in playoffs hopefully PG chucking those bricks instead of Lou hitting his retarded shots

I had a feeling Lou was gonna go off and the lakers would have no answer and that’s exactly what happened. Besides the lakers defense and turnovers, Lou hitting tough shots was the difference.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
PG will take away from Lou’s offense ..and I def agree with you..George is obviously a much better overall player. But Lou can shift the momentum of the game because of his shotmaking. He woulda been such a good fit on the Lakers..too bad they got rid of him

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Every team don't have what the Clips have so I'm not "worried" from that aspect.

But I'm not liking Iso and Post Bron/AD offense though.

Other guys have got to step up. Danny and Dwight were actually playing like they gave a damn. Bradley meh. KCP :trash: . Need some other shotmakers and playmakers badly. I think Rondo will cook with AD while Bron rests on the bench.

Not the end of the world, but right now we not better than the Clips.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't mad at the loss.

No one other than Danny Green played well.

The coaching was horrendous

You can see where we need Kuz and Rondo. Kuz especially. There wasn't enough scoring threats.

also there's not much you can do when Lou and Kawhi are playing like that. With that being said, we were in the game for the most part.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Hated the loss. Lebron scared me. What scared me was there was multiple plays were it seemed his body just wasn't responding as fast as his mind which is when the drop off happens. One was a rebound that went right over his head where with a quick reaction he could've tracked it down but he didn't have the burst to track it down before Clippers recovered. Regardless not reading too much into this game. Clippers are one of the better defensive teams with two dynamic scorers so hard to look too good against them. Can't overreact to one game against what may be the best team out.

Rondo really was needed when Lebron and AD was out the game and an extra scorer in Kuz will be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.