2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
JxuSqgx.png
Like we gonna ignore all his other bullshyt :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Muthaluvers are overreacting.

*The Clippers is probably the best defensive team the Lakers are going to play all season.

* AD is still nursing a thumb injury.

* First real game for Lebron in 6 months. He's going to get better as the season goes on.

* LA played without their 3rd leading scorer.

* This is a relatively new team that still needs to add 1 or 2 pieces.

*Sure. PG13 did not play. But the Clippers have a deep bench. They won 48 games last season without Kawhi/PG13.

The Lakers will be there at the end.
LeExcuses back at it again i see:mjlol:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
LeExcuses back at it again i see:mjlol:

Everything I posted was facts. Nobody's making excuse for Lebron. He played a subpar game.

I also find it weird how I made 6 keys points but you're only focus is Lebron.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Well, our next game is on Friday, which gives us a couple days to work some things out

Now that I've gotten all the bytching and moaning out of my system, I can move on from this loss :scust:

Daps
Everything I posted was facts.

Nobody's making excuse for Lebron. He played a subpar game.
If anyone makes a coherent view to dispute moronic talking points its excuses. Last year lebron was ''washed'' and kemba had a great season yet he was better than him in all major statistic category was more efficient.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
We went away from everything we’ve been preaching to ISO ball. We got outplayed and out coached. No excuses

A lot of our guys were extremely disappointing and lazy tonight

KCP might have had his worst game yet here too, 27 minutes played with a fukkin donut in points:hhh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Everything I posted was facts. Nobody's making excuse for Lebron. He played a subpar game.

I also find it weird how I made 6 keys points but you're only focus is Lebron.
Because youre a Lebron dikksmoker, you act like I don’t remember you from last season:mjlol:

every “key point” you made was an excuse. You went from Cleveland, to miami, back to Cleveland, now in LA with the same shyt. I told you this before... no real Laker fan respects your opinion :mjlol:

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kentavious SCAMwell Pope had a successful night of scamming the lakers with another game check. That guy is amazing ... a criminal mastermind :ohhh:

on the other hand ...defense was trash and got beat on the boards by a smaller team.:francis:

Kawhi outplayed Lebron :francis:

But it’s 1 of 82. Not gonna over react.

Status
Not open for further replies.