2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)

You see how AD gets most of his buckets off ball?

THIS is how you're supposed to use him

I was also surprised with the areas where AD got the ball - that is not how you play him. 3 shooters on the floor, Lebron and AD should be a 130 offensive rating. Substitute the shooter for McGee or Howard and that frontline is impossible to stop. Vogel will figure it out though.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
The rotations was random didn't expect Troy to.play at all

Where was the Bron ad pick and rolls

Bron needs to play closer to the basket

Still liked a lot of things I saw

Defense wasn't that bad

Bench will be a problem

Daps
Look lebron played both ends of the floor this game, he blocked shots at the rim, he took charges which lead to turnovers, he zoned in on players and tried to defend 1 on 1 the effort was there but the turning the ball over and not finishing properly at the rim is what the problem is but its his first game in 6 months so im good with it. Anthony davis i loved his aggressiveness early on but he came down a bit, i think he will only improve and get more synced with bron as the season goes on.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Most of his shots tonight were contested jumpshots or iso post ups

We've turned the most effective off ball big man into whatever the hell he was tonight
AD is good enough to hit contested J’s

his ISO’s were lit to. They went away from him

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Muthaluvers are overreacting.

*The Clippers is probably the best defensive team the Lakers are going to play all season.

* AD is still nursing a thumb injury.

* First real game for Lebron in 6 months. He's going to get better as the season goes on.

* LA played without their 3rd leading scorer.

* This is a relatively new team that still needs to add 1 or 2 pieces.

*Sure. PG13 did not play. But the Clippers have a deep bench. They won 48 games last season without Kawhi/PG13.

The Lakers will be there at the end.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
YALL REALLY FELL FOR THE LEHYPE N THOUGHT WE WASNT GONE BE A WORK IN PROJECT FOR THE TIME BEIN THO?

full

Daps
I am urging everyone to 1 star that click bait le decline thread, troll wants easy daps and not interested in substantive debate. Lebron played hard on both ends of the floor, he blocked shots at the rim, took charges and got turnovers for his team and played defense on his opposing player.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am urging everyone to 1 star that click bait le decline thread, troll wants easy daps and not interested in substantive debate. Lebron played hard on both ends of the floor, he blocked shots at the rim, took charges and got turnovers for his team and played defense on his opposing player.
JxuSqgx.png

Status
Not open for further replies.