2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Bron is gonna have that tough of a time creating his shot in the end, play Rondo and have Bron on the block. Might be able to get Bron some easy buckets or some offensive rebounds if hes slashing. Bron standing at the top of the key with Rondo on the floor is where the trouble starts. This team should only be relying on role players for the first 3 quarters. It should be Bron and ADs show all 4th quarter. Danny and Kuzma would help but they shouldnt be determining games with 2 top 5-10 players on the floor.
Rondo's man is just going to play off so he can double LeBron.

Give AD the ball at the top of the key or on the elbow and let him attack or feed LeBron down low.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Is Jamal Crawford still available brehs?

Feeling a little on edge this morning :mjcry:

fukk feeling on edge. Ain’t no damn excuses for none of these nikkaz. If Bron great then be great. If AD great then be great. If our role players want to be worth a shyt then step the fukk up. Tired of the p*ssy ass excuses. Refs might be doggin us but that don’t mean shyt if you doggin it yourself.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yeah, it's calmed down and back to normal again, though I still won't be stateside for a long while. I mentioned it briefly in higher learning but that's too much real life talk for this forum.

Not if they want to be at their best. They got Harper for old MJ, Artest for old Kobe, even Durant had Iggy to take defensive reps for him and KD was in his prime.

I don't see that because AD can play stretch 5 whenever they need that. But they need that defensive forward to match with Bron whenever AD moves down to the 5.

There are actually people who have watched bball this year and think that Kawhi is better than LBJ. Don't tell me you've seen either of them play more than 2 games this season. :mjlol:

Kawhi has had much worse games than LeBron, more bad games than LeBron, and does less than LeBron. The head-to-head just timed badly with LeBron's injuries, if it had happened a month earlier then its Kawhi who was looking sorry. And if you had Kawhi (if you even could could have gotten him), who is the ballhandler for in that scenario? Who is setting up AD and the bigs? Who is the team leader? You rolling with a lineup of Rondo-Danny-Kawhi-Kuzma-AD and seriously thinking that's more dangerous than what the Lakers have healthy?

you can't win with one perimeter shot creator. Last year we loaded up on ballhandlers, this yr we loaded up on 3&D wings.

I would've rather had Kawhi & Brogdon over LBJ & Danny Green.

Kawhi was defending Bron AAAAAAND Brow last night.

Kawhi scores on all 3 levels. Kawhi ain't scared of the FT line. Idc if he misses 20 games, the boy ain't scared.

LBJ froze Brow out of the offense in the 4th qtr.

Kawhi on load mgmt, PG missing first 11 games & they're still 3 games behind us in loss column yet didn't go on a real streak yet. I'm worried bout dem nikkas B

bron 35 and blaming injuries on his piss poor play. I hate that nikka B...doesn't deserve to wear the purple & gold

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah I'm all kinds of mad too :heh:

Can't believe we lost to those fukks
I’m glad I linked up with a fly lil sumn before the game :takedat: so I was able to take this loss somewhat. I been watching so much Narcos I told a nikka at work to eat shyt in Spanish when he got ready to see me bout the game. :pachaha:

Nah no bullshyt that loss got me like *cant even find the .gif cuz this piece of shyt site don’t organize its fukkin media properly :francis:*, I’m not going for this team’s shyt anymore the fun and games is over either get it together or get shytted on. :pacspit:

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
my thoughts on the game after thiking about it for a while....

1) rondo needs to be benched or not with lbj on the floor together. If there gonna force hat pair lbj is gonna need to play in the post or slash more. having rondo out there toward the end just killed whatever spacing was left.

2)they went away from AD for far to long and when they did he went up for long jumpers granted he made one but u have harrell on you either get closer and shoot or get a foul call.

3) tell lebron not to shoot 10+ 3s again he needs to be in the post getting these dudes in fould trouble I dont care if he misses free throws. getting them to play more timid due to foul trouble is good

4) 45 3s is way to many and bron and ad shooting 18 of them is far to many they shouldnt shoot over 35 of them.

5)I think they should double Kawhi as soon as he catches make him pass out and let pg and lou will beat you. PG never shows up when needed while leonard is shooter over dudes who are much smaller.

6)box out better pat bev shouldnt rebound over 2 7 footers and 6-6 danny green multiple times.

7) shouldnt be out reounded by theis team with no big men outside zubac

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Roster seems locked in for the most part, unless a buyout happens I don't see much we can do. Bron need to get on his load management. Hopefully with a couple games as the second option Kuz can find his game.

BTW where's the Bron and Brow pick n roll at? :gucci:
same thing i wondered with the steph kd pick and roll for some reason teams dont spam something that should work until its stopped
AD got a easy dunk off it then it was never used again.....

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
my thoughts on the game after thiking about it for a while....

1) rondo needs to be benched or not with lbj on the floor together. If there gonna force hat pair lbj is gonna need to play in the post or slash more. having rondo out there toward the end just killed whatever spacing was left.

2)they went away from AD for far to long and when they did he went up for long jumpers granted he made one but u have harrell on you either get closer and shoot or get a foul call.

3) tell lebron not to shoot 10+ 3s again he needs to be in the post getting these dudes in fould trouble I dont care if he misses free throws. getting them to play more timid due to foul trouble is good

4) 45 3s is way to many and bron and ad shooting 18 of them is far to many they shouldnt shoot over 35 of them.

5)I think they should double Kawhi as soon as he catches make him pass out and let pg and lou will beat you. PG never shows up when needed while leonard is shooter over dudes who are much smaller.

6)box out better pat bev shouldnt rebound over 2 7 footers and 6-6 danny green multiple times.

7) shouldnt be out reounded by theis team with no big men outside zubac

All sound assessments imo. The reason why shyt is so frustrating is because they really are who we thought they were and we’ve let them off the hook twice now.

A four game losing streak and increased scrutiny should hopefully get these clowns to get it together. Either that or they can all go fukk themselves and gtfoh

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All sound assessments imo. The reason why shyt is so frustrating is because they really are who we thought they were and we’ve let them off the hook twice now.

A four game losing streak and increased scrutiny should hopefully get these clowns to get it together. Either that or they can all go fukk themselves and gtfoh
Can’t have 2 losses in a row if you losing 4 in a row :mjlol:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Christmas Day games aren't a good predictor of who's going to win the title

2018- Lakers beat Warriors...Toronto wins Championship.
2017- Warriors beat Cavs......GS wins Championship.
2016- Cavs beat Warriors......GS wins Championship.
2015- Warriors beat Cavs......Cavs win Championship.
2014- Clippers beat GS..........GS wins Championship.
2013- Houston beats SA........SA wins Championship.

4 of the last 6 champions have lost on Christmas Day, and Toronto didn't play on Christmas day last season.

It's comical how people are overreacting to the Clippers win over the Lakers. Coming into this game Lebron//AD were nursing injuries. So we knew neither would go full throttle and risk re-aggravating their injuries. AD only grabbed 6 rebounds and was quiet in the 4th while Lebron only shot 9-24. But yet, despite 35 points from Kawhi. the Lakers were still in the game till the very last minute .....I'd be very concerned if I was a Clippers fan. I expect Lebron/AD to dial it up in the playoffs. Can we say the same about P.George?

I also find it funny how the best player in the league, frontrunner for MVP/Championship got no flack after shooting 8-27 & 0-7 from three...And I love Giannis.

Last edited:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i think bron doing this shyt on purpose... hes mastered coasting...hes a tipple double threat as is but we see his flaws .id gladly give up a couple asist for a more scoring threat bron..breh always chilling so he could pop up with that washed king post when he has a good line and the lakers win

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it's calmed down and back to normal again, though I still won't be stateside for a long while. I mentioned it briefly in higher learning but that's too much real life talk for this forum.

Where you at now breh?

Status
Not open for further replies.