2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Still number 1 for now:wow:

ima need AD to step it up big time. This his team and he can’t lead us to a W. Ima need more than 24 points from him against the clippers. shyt Lebrons bum ass had 23 last night. And we lost that fukking lead in the 3rd when Lebum went to the bench. Still can’t believe he got clamped by pat fukkin bev:russ:

What does number 1 mean if the team you’re scared to play the most doesn’t give a fukk?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Since I lost the ability to watch bball games more than a week ago the Lakers have gone 0-4 and Bron got multiple injuries. :picard:

Told yah this since before the season started. Y'all NEED a big wing who can defend those guys. That's why Kuzma is not the answer.

Kuzma ain't got shyt to do with this, he just gave us 25 off the bench at 1.5 million. KCP and Danny are the ones that aren't the answer

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kuzma ain't got shyt to do with this, he just gave us 25 off the bench at 1.5 million. KCP and Danny are the ones that aren't the answer

I think KCP did ok, he was 5-8. It's Danny Green and Rondo that's the problem. Danny Green is too fukking inconsistent and plays dumb when his shot is not falling. Rondo is not a good shooter or scorer and having him out there with Lebron is like try to make your team lose. We need a better PG than Rondo badly.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The high fives fouls were not fouls ..

Simply for kneed....lol... I mean I don't think that knee injured his groin but...simply got kneed??? Wow

YUP

GETTIN KNEED IN THE THIGH IS NOT A REAL INJURY.. IT JUST HURTS FOR THE MOMENT

THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT CLIP

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I think KCP did ok, he was 5-8. It's Danny Green and Rondo that's the problem. Danny Green is too fukking inconsistent and plays dumb when his shot is not falling. Rondo is not a good shooter or scorer and having him out there with Lebron is like try to make your team lose. We need a better PG than Rondo badly.

I'm not even talking about how they played yesterday, more so that they are our primary perimeter defenders that are getting payed pretty well. Except there's one problem, they're too small to guard guys like Kawhi, PG and Harden

But I'm not tripping we gotta guy that can guard all 5 positions, when the playoffs come he gonna have to do it :yeshrug:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even talking about how they played yesterday, more so that they are our primary perimeter defenders that are getting payed pretty well. Except there's one problem, they're too small to guard guys like Kawhi, PG and Harden

But I'm not tripping we gotta guy that can guard all 5 positions, when the playoffs come he gonna have to do it :yeshrug:

AD?

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Is Ingram just gonna score or do you foresee him leading a team to a championship?

Cause that’s what this shyt is about..

He’s not leading a team to a title..
Did AD lead a better Pelican team to title? You can hate on bi all you want but dont like AD was perennial title contender

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If Bron is gonna have that tough of a time creating his shot in the end, play Rondo and have Bron on the block. Might be able to get Bron some easy buckets or some offensive rebounds if hes slashing. Bron standing at the top of the key with Rondo on the floor is where the trouble starts. This team should only be relying on role players for the first 3 quarters. It should be Bron and ADs show all 4th quarter. Danny and Kuzma would help but they shouldnt be determining games with 2 top 5-10 players on the floor.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If Bron is gonna have that tough of a time creating his shot in the end, play Rondo and have Bron on the block. Might be able to get Bron some easy buckets or some offensive rebounds if hes slashing. Bron standing at the top of the key with Rondo on the floor is where the trouble starts. This team should only be relying on role players for the first 3 quarters. It should be Bron and ADs show all 4th quarter. Danny and Kuzma would help but they shouldnt be determining games with 2 top 5-10 players on the floor.
Rondo is horrible, i dont get why hes out there. KCP has been our 3rd best player all season even after that terrible beginning

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
People have called Kuzma the 3rd option and he's the #1 forward off the bench. That's what I'm saying he's not the answer for. You can't have someone that bad at a crucial defensive position getting that many minutes to be a true 3rd option.

KCP ain't the answer either, that been known. He's actually been playing not that bad since the ugly start but the problem is he's just redundant with everyone else they have on the court. I honestly don't know what the Lakers can get, but if they were to get a truly worthwhile player it would probably come from a KCP/Kuzma trade.

Danny Green isn't the answer for that question, he and Bradley are the 3-and-D guards to take care of the 1s/2s (and small 3s). The issue is they need someone who can D up the big wings.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
People have called Kuzma the 3rd option and he's the #1 forward off the bench. That's what I'm saying he's not the answer for. You can't have someone that bad at a crucial defensive position getting that many minutes to be a true 3rd option.

KCP ain't the answer either, that been known. He's actually been playing not that bad since the ugly start but the problem is he's just redundant with everyone else they have on the court. I honestly don't know what the Lakers can get, but if they were to get a truly worthwhile player it would probably come from a KCP/Kuzma trade.

Danny Green isn't the answer for that question, he and Bradley are the 3-and-D guards to take care of the 1s/2s (and small 3s). The issue is they need someone who can D up the big wings.
Green and Bradley bricking open 3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.