2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This team will die with Rondo, hes close to AD and no coach outside of 2-3 in the NBA have the clout to bench him

Rondo will perform come finals. He’s essential to the locker room - AD, Rondo and Cousins.

Imagine if LeBron was the only voice in the locker room :lolbron::skip:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Christmas Day games aren't a good predictor of who's going to win the title

2018- Lakers beat Warriors...Toronto wins Championship.
2017- Warriors beat Cavs......GS wins Championship.
2016- Cavs beat Warriors......GS wins Championship.
2015- Warriors beat Cavs......Cavs win Championship.
2014- Clippers beat GS..........GS wins Championship.
2013- Houston beats SA........SA wins Championship.

4 of the last 6 champions have lost on Christmas Day, and Toronto didn't play on Christmas day last season.

It's comical how people are overreacting to the Clippers win over the Lakers. Coming into this game Lebron//AD were nursing injuries. So we knew neither would go full throttle and risk re-aggravating their injuries. AD only grabbed 6 rebounds and was quiet in the 4th while Lebron only shot 9-24. But yet, despite 35 points from Kawhi. the Lakers were still in the game till the very last minute .....I'd be very concerned if I was a Clippers fan. I expect Lebron/AD to dial it up in the playoffs. Can we say the same about P.George?

I also find it funny how the best player in the league, frontrunner for MVP/Championship got no flack after shooting 8-27 & 0-7 from three...And I love Giannis.
None of the individual wins or losses actually matter now. Lebron and AD arent even were they need to be but the most important thing is getting a number 1 seed. In the playoffs, they will railroad teams. Lebron's teams have been swept or close many times in the regular season by the Pacers, Bulls, Celtics, Raptors etc. An isolated regular season game is not emblematic of anything. The playoffs still need to be played and thats when it will matter. The idiots running around making declarations seem to think that because the Lakers lost a game or games, somehow it means it represents some form of surrender on future games to be played - ime when those games come, they wont be watching because they will already know the result. This is an insane overreactionary culture

Daps
None of the individual wins or losses actually matter now. Lebron and AD arent even were they need to be but the most important thing is getting a number 1 seed. In the playoffs, they will railroad teams. Lebron's teams have been swept or close many times in the regular season by the Pacers, Bulls, Celtics, Raptors etc. An isolated regular season game is not emblematic of anything. The playoffs still need to be played and thats when it will matter. The idiots running around making declarations seem to think that because the Lakers lost a game or games, somehow it means it represents some form of surrender on future games to be played - ime when those games come, they wont be watching because they will already know the result. This is an insane overreactionary culture

Whatever makes you sleep better at night :russ:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Whatever makes you sleep better at night :russ:
Cool. Then stop watching games because that one game somewhere in December has given the Clippers the title and a pathway to the finals even though somehow the games where the Clippers played and lost to the Rockets dont matter.

See how retarded the overreactions to minute irrelevant game in a schedule is?

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ok, shyts in the past now. Bron and AD were playing hurt so we can’t expect them to go so hard even if it was the clips. But this team does need to get its mind right if we gon do something this year.
Im done with this team until april. Aint worth staying up to 2am then waking up at 6am to go to work to see them play half ass. Ill catch the east coast and weekend games unless they make a big trade we know what this team is

Daps
Cool. Then stop watching games because that one game somewhere in December has given the Clippers the title and a pathway to the finals even though somehow the games where the Clippers played and lost to the Rockets dont matter.

See how retarded the overreactions to minute irrelevant game in a schedule is?

Don’t be mad at me because the overreaction to The Lakers beating up on young teams with no championship aspirations for the most part suited what you wanted out of life :ohhh:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Christmas Day games aren't a good predictor of who's going to win the title

2018- Lakers beat Warriors...Toronto wins Championship.
2017- Warriors beat Cavs......GS wins Championship.
2016- Cavs beat Warriors......GS wins Championship.
2015- Warriors beat Cavs......Cavs win Championship.
2014- Clippers beat GS..........GS wins Championship.
2013- Houston beats SA........SA wins Championship.

4 of the last 6 champions have lost on Christmas Day, and Toronto didn't play on Christmas day last season.

It's comical how people are overreacting to the Clippers win over the Lakers. Coming into this game Lebron//AD were nursing injuries. So we knew neither would go full throttle and risk re-aggravating their injuries. AD only grabbed 6 rebounds and was quiet in the 4th while Lebron only shot 9-24. But yet, despite 35 points from Kawhi. the Lakers were still in the game till the very last minute .....I'd be very concerned if I was a Clippers fan. I expect Lebron/AD to dial it up in the playoffs. Can we say the same about P.George?

I also find it funny how the best player in the league, frontrunner for MVP/Championship got no flack after shooting 8-27 & 0-7 from three...And I love Giannis.

Why you out here being rational breh :gucci:

Yeah, in the grand scheme of the season this game means nothing, but I wanted to win dammit

tenor.gif

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
After losing four games in a row, it’s clear the Los Angeles Lakers need a third dynamic scorer next to superstars LeBron James and Anthony Davis. While small forward Kyle Kuzma had a great game on Christmas Day against the Los Angeles Clippers by scoring 25 points, LA general manager Rob Pelinka is still interested in upgrading his roster.

However, according to Joe Vardon of The Athletic, trade activity from the Lakers likely won’t come until closer to the February trade deadline:

The Lakers need a legitimate third scorer, ball-handling help and outside shooting. Kuzma is 24, is under contract for $3.6 million next season and, as he showed on Christmas, has a potentially huge upside. He is the young player teams would want if the Lakers pursue a major upgrade come February.

The Lakers’ other chief potential trade chip is Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, who makes $8.1 million this season with a player option for $8.5 million next year. But he would have to approve a trade. Lakers general manager Rob Pelinka is interested in upgrading his team, but activity likely won’t come until closer to the deadline. Caldwell-Pope, by the way, scored 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting. The Lakers got little from Danny Green (2 of 8) and Avery Bradley (1 of 5).

RUMOR: What Lakers GM Rob Pelinka Wants To Do Before Trade Deadline

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
My outlook on the clips game is actually coming around. It’s safe to say all of us wanted to win that one badly. But considering how we weren’t even close to 100% in terms of health and play I think that’s a great sign.

Our superstars were pedestrian and the clips still had to fight back then hold us off. I think we really are better than them but we’ve got to put together a full 48 minute game to prove it.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
My outlook on the clips game is actually coming around. It’s safe to say all of us wanted to win that one badly. But considering how we weren’t even close to 100% in terms of health and play I think that’s a great sign.

Our superstars were pedestrian and the clips still had to fight back then hold us off. I think we really are better than them but we’ve got to put together a full 48 minute game to prove it.

:laff: and what were the Clippers' stars like outside of Kawhi. PG & Lou Will were awful offensively. even Harrell looked bad at times. ya'll in trouuuuble :ufdup:

Kuz trainer out her talking slick

hS571Kp.jpg

bvbU2pM.jpg

trade rumors must be heating up for his boy

Status
Not open for further replies.