2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
People have called Kuzma the 3rd option and he's the #1 forward off the bench. That's what I'm saying he's not the answer for. You can't have someone that bad at a crucial defensive position getting that many minutes to be a true 3rd option.

KCP ain't the answer either, that been known. He's actually been playing not that bad since the ugly start but the problem is he's just redundant with everyone else they have on the court. I honestly don't know what the Lakers can get, but if they were to get a truly worthwhile player it would probably come from a KCP/Kuzma trade.

Danny Green isn't the answer for that question, he and Bradley are the 3-and-D guards to take care of the 1s/2s (and small 3s). The issue is they need someone who can D up the big wings.

We do have someone for that, so he better start load managing and getting ready for Harden, Kawhii and PG in the playoffs :lolbron:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Rob Parker just laughed at Bron trying to jump in Kevin Hart's lap like a hoe:scust:

Kevin-Hart-Lakers.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
People have called Kuzma the 3rd option and he's the #1 forward off the bench. That's what I'm saying he's not the answer for. You can't have someone that bad at a crucial defensive position getting that many minutes to be a true 3rd option.

KCP ain't the answer either, that been known. He's actually been playing not that bad since the ugly start but the problem is he's just redundant with everyone else they have on the court. I honestly don't know what the Lakers can get, but if they were to get a truly worthwhile player it would probably come from a KCP/Kuzma trade.

Danny Green isn't the answer for that question, he and Bradley are the 3-and-D guards to take care of the 1s/2s (and small 3s). The issue is they need someone who can D up the big wings.

everytime we lose nikka come in here talking about trades and moves. The way Kuz played last night is 3rd option worthy, he balled out in the 1st half and helped us get a 15 pt lead while Bron was playing like azz. If Kuz can keep doing that that he's fine. Bron is the one who needs to D up the big wings:francis: or perhaps he and AD should've thought of this when Pelinka was running every move by them :stopitslime:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Since I lost the ability to watch bball games more than a week ago the Lakers have gone 0-4 and Bron got multiple injuries. :picard:

Told yah this since before the season started. Y'all NEED a big wing who can defend those guys. That's why Kuzma is not the answer.

Everything good breh?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Rondo is horrible, i dont get why hes out there. KCP has been our 3rd best player all season even after that terrible beginning
I agree Rondo is bad. But if they are insisting he and Bron play together then Bron has to play off the ball. Rondo doesn't have any variation to his game so Bron is gonna have to move down to the block or slash through the paint. It would also wreck defenses if they have to actually look around to find where Bron is. It would cause lapses in defenses and create open looks for other guys.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Hey Laker Nation, how are y'all doin this morning? :pachaha:

Slept some of the anger off?

yeah im looking ahead to saturday and next week. Got a lot of home games coming up facing some average squads so getting another lil win streak going would be nice.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Smmfh, we always had the best case scenario. If Bron leads this team to wins and a title then we good. If he fails, then he just exposes the truths we knew all along about his so called GOAT status. Sure you get a brief Told Ya So moment but I don’t want that failure to be at the expense of the Lakers. And most of us don’t want to be right about Bron’s shortcomings.

LeBron should swallow his pride and talk to Kobe about how to keep it real on the court. I’d say he should talk to MJ but I doubt he’d even take his call....:mjpls:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Everything good breh?
Yeah, it's calmed down and back to normal again, though I still won't be stateside for a long while. I mentioned it briefly in higher learning but that's too much real life talk for this forum.

We do have someone for that, so he better start load managing and getting ready for Harden, Kawhii and PG in the playoffs :lolbron:
Not if they want to be at their best. They got Harper for old MJ, Artest for old Kobe, even Durant had Iggy to take defensive reps for him and KD was in his prime.

They need a stretch 5 more tha n anything
I don't see that because AD can play stretch 5 whenever they need that. But they need that defensive forward to match with Bron whenever AD moves down to the 5.

Can't help but think how much more dangerous we'd be if we never signed LBJ and had Kawhi & Brow instead
There are actually people who have watched bball this year and think that Kawhi is better than LBJ. Don't tell me you've seen either of them play more than 2 games this season. :mjlol:

Kawhi has had much worse games than LeBron, more bad games than LeBron, and does less than LeBron. The head-to-head just timed badly with LeBron's injuries, if it had happened a month earlier then its Kawhi who was looking sorry. And if you had Kawhi (if you even could could have gotten him), who is the ballhandler for in that scenario? Who is setting up AD and the bigs? Who is the team leader? You rolling with a lineup of Rondo-Danny-Kawhi-Kuzma-AD and seriously thinking that's more dangerous than what the Lakers have healthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.