2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
How y’all feel about a DJ Augustin, Alonzo Trier, or D-Rose Type of guy to pickup?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
How y’all feel about a DJ Augustin, Alonzo Trier, or D-Rose Type of guy to pickup?

DJ Augustin yes. I don't know anything bout Trier's play style. D-Rose I wouldn't want starting with Bron, but if we don't have to give up too much for him I'd be down

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:laff: and what were the Clippers' stars like outside of Kawhi. PG & Lou Will were awful offensively. even Harrell looked bad at times. ya'll in trouuuuble :ufdup:

trade rumors must be heating up for his boy

I’d say that clip shyt had more to do with the Lakers defense than them being off. They’ll get it together but then again so will we. I just think both sides at full strength playing at their best we have the upper hand. If we bullshyttin then we food.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:laff: and what were the Clippers' stars like outside of Kawhi. PG & Lou Will were awful offensively. even Harrell looked bad at times. ya'll in trouuuuble :ufdup:

trade rumors must be heating up for his boy

dude gonna be :francis: just like Zo after thinking that the coast was clear when the Lakers shopped most of the young core to New Orleans to rot with Zion.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Kuz trainer out her talking slick

hS571Kp.jpg

bvbU2pM.jpg

:mjlol:

He must have posted in the midst of a coke binge or something...:russ:@ “no one wants to speak on it” ...as if a Lebron/Kuz skills comparison was ever a conversation...only thing that needs to be spoke on is how much longer he has to prove he’s a decent third scorer before he’s traded

Daps
My outlook on the clips game is actually coming around. It’s safe to say all of us wanted to win that one badly. But considering how we weren’t even close to 100% in terms of health and play I think that’s a great sign.

Our superstars were pedestrian and the clips still had to fight back then hold us off. I think we really are better than them but we’ve got to put together a full 48 minute game to prove it.

Lou Will had how much?
PG had how much?

:russ:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.