2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The one thing I’ve been concerned about happened tonight.

It's really difficult for LeBron to play both sides at 35. He can't not defend Paul or kawhi and leave them to someone else. They gone fry whoever's in front of them.
Teams where LeBron will have to defend at a high level will be our issue this season.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Since I lost the ability to watch bball games more than a week ago the Lakers have gone 0-4 and Bron got multiple injuries. :picard:

The one thing I’ve been concerned about happened tonight.

It's really difficult for LeBron to play both sides at 35. He can't not defend Paul or kawhi and leave them to someone else. They gone fry whoever's in front of them.
Teams where LeBron will have to defend at a high level will be our issue this season.
Told yah this since before the season started. Y'all NEED a big wing who can defend those guys. That's why Kuzma is not the answer.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
PRIME EXAMPLE OF MEDIA GETTIN READY TO CAPE THEIR WAY OUT THIS SHIIT WIT THE START OF LEEXCUSES

HE SIMPLY GOT KNEED.. NOTHIN MORE THAN A CHARLIE HORSE. NO GROIN STRAIN THERE.
Did you at least clean up after he finished with you you fukkin hoe :hhh:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lakers need Iguodala. He old too but he’s another wing defender.

Bron pissed me off tonight tired a this bullshyt. Go out there and dominate these faghots.

He should’ve taken more games off before the Nugget game

Mute out there gettin buckets while you got kneed by that fukkin butch Beverly..

All Beverly do is butch nikkas

:pacspit:

Now I gotta hear this fukkin Faghot hoe Skip Bayless with his bullshyt :pacspit:

Last edited:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Hope you don't mean those obviously bad Danny Green fouls at the end that pushed the game out of reach. Those were the dumbest fouls in the entire game. If anything cost the Lakers this game, it was Danny Green at the end and Lebron
The high fives fouls were not fouls ..
PRIME EXAMPLE OF MEDIA GETTIN READY TO CAPE THEIR WAY OUT THIS SHIIT WIT THE START OF LEEXCUSES

HE SIMPLY GOT KNEED.. NOTHIN MORE THAN A CHARLIE HORSE. NO GROIN STRAIN THERE.
Simply for kneed....lol... I mean I don't think that knee injured his groin but...simply got kneed??? Wow

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what happens when you fukk with the enemy. This reminds me of when the Vikings brought Bret Farve over to save them. All should be expected is disappointment. We better hope Bron don’t run AD away. I wish we kept Ingram :francis:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
It was encouraging to see Kuzma ball out like that. Not expecting him to do this every night but a solid 15-18 a night would do wonders.

Lebron is a clown for talking down "load management", when from day one both he and AD needed to be managed carefully. Good thing he has his media pals to push the "injury" narrative.

Last edited:

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Still number 1 for now:wow:

ima need AD to step it up big time. This his team and he can’t lead us to a W. Ima need more than 24 points from him against the clippers. shyt Lebrons bum ass had 23 last night. And we lost that fukking lead in the 3rd when Lebum went to the bench. Still can’t believe he got clamped by pat fukkin bev:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.