2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs ima say what I think needs to be done.

-Lebron & AD both need load management
-Rondo needs to go or get less minutes
-Need to try and get Jamal Crawford or Iggy
-Pray that the Clips meet the Rockets before playing the Lakers in the playoffs.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Pelinka is going to have to show that he can make moves around the margins, because it's unlikely we'll make a big trade

We're still a top three team, and at least now the front office should understand what our flaws are

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Can people chill with all these overreactions? Trust the team to get the wins that will ultimately matter. Bron has been beaten, swept etc in the regular season before but it meant nothing in the playoffs.

The most important thing is getting enough wins for a number 1 seed. Those that celebrate titles in December off 1 game can continue to do so but they need to stay consistent when the lose to other teams.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
The Nuggets and the Rockets lost, so although the Clippers obviously gained a game on us we're still a couple games ahead of everyone else

We get through the Blazers/Mavs and we have an easy January where we can rack up some wins

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’m not going crazy over this L. Lakers kind of coasted in the second half. I didn’t see much urgency like early in the season during the second half, and they only lost by 5. Plus there was some shytty ref calls too.

Bron wasn’t on. Him, AD and Kuz have some injuries. I’m confident LWO can take out Clips in a 7 game distance. It’ll be a challenge and will definitely go 7 games.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sounds like Lebron is gonna be out for a week or two. Time for Kuz to step in and be that 2nd option next to AD.

Playmaking is gonna be struggle, more Rondo minutes and Quin Cook as back up :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.