2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hope you don't mean those obviously bad Danny Green fouls at the end that pushed the game out of reach. Those were the dumbest fouls in the entire game. If anything cost the Lakers this game, it was Danny Green at the end and Lebron
that AD foul on the layup was a horrible call even doc was shocked at how terrible it was

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
All them free throws on what should have been no calls...high fives are not fouls ..
I hear ya but no excuses man. Like @Nima0614 said, KL was aggressive turning the corner and taking it to Green. AD was settling for face up jumpers on Trez and Bron was doing... whatever he was doing. but they called fouls for Lebron on a couple of them drives late. But then he missed the freethrow on one. And did some horse shot bullshyt with plenty of time on the shot clock.

Kawhi and the Clips won that ish straight up.

Lakers have no one to blame but themselves because the shyt was right there for them too.

Naw refs started calling some ticky tack fouls and KL was aggressive something bron was scared to do just danced on the perimeter

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Yall really think Lebron is going to take 12 three's (50% of his fg att) in a playoff game, or AD is only going to take 17 shots?

The Lakers will be fine....Just make sure AD/Bron are healthy for the playoffs, and add 1 or 2 more pieces.

The Clippers win will overshadow Playoff P shooting 5-18 from the field.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Nah, Danny Green needs to stay.

The players that need to be let go:

Rondo
Bradley
Cook
Daniels

and probably McGee if we can find a stretch 5
Why does Danny Green need to stay. I would love to hear the argument for him.

Rondo, Cook and Daniels are all dead weight.

Avery Bradley was solid for us before his injury. I'm not going to give up on him this early. What we really need is a shot creator who can run the offense when Bron isn't on the floor.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Why does Danny Green need to stay. I would love to hear the argument for him.

Rondo, Cook and Daniels are all dead weight.

Avery Bradley was solid for us before his injury. I'm not going to give up on him this early. What we really need is a shot creator who can run the offense when Bron isn't on the floor.

Like when y'all drum up Kuzma scenarios, who can we get of equal value to Danny Green?

Dude is literally the best 3&D player we could have at SG next to Bron right now

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Green played a shyt game. His worst as a Laker but he's still our best role player, and the only guy on our team who can guard wings

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This team needs a real point guard, and one more defender.

Bradley's defense is ineffective vs Kawhi because he is too short, he is so poor on offense that it is 4 v 5. He was playing better before injury so I will give him that.

Rondo is just not good, his shooting is finally regressing. He brings zero defense, and his playmaking is waiting for 15 seconds and trying to get last second assist. He was playing the last few mins tonight and didn't do anything, another 4 v 5 lineup.

Vogel taking mins away from Danny Green and KCP because of Rondo is just stupid.

Beverly and Harrell have out hustled us both games, and Harrell has just killed us both games, we have no answer for him. Dwight and McGee cant stop him.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
:yeshrug: cant win em all

this team just stands around expecting bron to do everything in the clutch

they need more crunch time experience

Ad's 4 points in the 4th is not helping the situation either
On your last point. Lebron and AD can do a deadly pick and roll and other 2 man actions with shooters in the corners and its unstoppable. That alone could have gotten AD 12-14points in the 4th but i guess Vogel doesnt want to show his cards unnecessarily in the regular season

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
4th loss in a row and the one we all wanted. I’m gonna give them credit, no excuses. Bron was very subpar again tonight, 4 games in a row. AD not safe from it either. This is the second game against Clippers where our two stars were contained in the 4th:lupe:

It’s not just on them, role players really didn’t show up again asides Kuz, Dwight and KCP

Status
Not open for further replies.