2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
That was rough. Our lack of depth was very apparent and bron should probably load manage. He's doing himself a disservice by not accepting fate as a 35 year old. Again, we saw what happened to Kobe.
Yeah he needs to shelve his pride for a game or so over the season
This is the game they need those kuz shots

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Damn Kuz offense is missed, but his defense :francis:. I can only imagine how much they would have been attacking him that game if he played.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Y’all talking how lebron looked but in a big game the bench only scored 4 points, that is concerning.........

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How is saying a 35 year old is less athletic and less effective than he was when he was younger a hot take? I'm starting to think alot of yall truly believe bron wont decline. This is what happens with most older athletes. They have their moments/monts/streaks whatever where they look like them old selves but they become less consistent and less driven. Happens to everyone.
It's not that I believe he won't decline. Everyone declines. If you have two eyes you can clearly see he isn't as athletic as he once was. You Laker fans just don't really watch Bron like that, let's keep it a buck. You didn't fukk with him prior to your team. Most of y'all still don't fukk with him and relish every opportunity to wild out with your thinly veiled criticism that's really just hate.

If you really watch him, you understand this shyt is really par for the course. The list of teams that have shat on LeBron in the regular season only to catch a fat L in the playoffs is astonishing. In 2015 the Hawks swept them in the regular season only to end up getting swept in the playoffs WITHOUT Kyrie and Love. They won 60 games that year. The Pacers and Raptors used to beat the Cavs the fukk up in the regular season and go home empty handed in the post season. shyt even the 2016 Warriors embarrassed the shyt outta the Cavs to the point where they fired David Blatt and what happened? The scariest thing about him as a player, imo, is that it's strikingly noticeable that he mails it in the regular season, and even then, his "mailing it in" is a 95th percentile player.

Lakers bench scored FOUR points and LeBron played mediocre on a night where the Bucks couldn't fukking miss and the game was still in reach. You weirdos just need to relax and enjoy the show. :yeshrug:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's not that I believe he won't decline. Everyone declines. If you have two eyes you can clearly see he isn't as athletic as he once was. You Laker fans just don't really watch Bron like that, let's keep it a buck. You didn't fukk with him prior to your team. Most of y'all still don't fukk with him and relish every opportunity to wild out with your thinly veiled criticism that's really just hate.

If you really watch him, you understand this shyt is really par for the course. The list of teams that have shat on LeBron in the regular season only to catch a fat L in the playoffs is astonishing. In 2015 the Hawks swept them in the regular season only to end up getting swept in the playoffs WITHOUT Kyrie and Love. They won 60 games that year. The Pacers and Raptors used to beat the Cavs the fukk up in the regular season and go home empty handed in the post season. shyt even the 2016 Warriors embarrassed the shyt outta the Cavs to the point where they fired David Blatt and what happened? The scariest thing about him as a player, imo, is that it's strikingly noticeable that he mails it in the regular season, and even then, his "mailing it in" is a 95th percentile player.

Lakers bench scored FOUR points and LeBron played mediocre on a night where the Bucks couldn't fukking miss and the game was still in reach. You weirdos just need to relax and enjoy the show. :yeshrug:
“Lakers fans don’t really watch Lebron” nikka most of us have watched every fukking Lakers game you dikkhead:scust:and he been in the damn finals for 8 years out of this decade. Most of us know what this nikka look like. Bron is one person you can’t use that shytty ass excuse for. And nobody cares what this nikka did years ago. As a aging player with a injury prone second option, going up aganist new talent, we don’t know what the future holds. It’s reasonable to look at both sides. Because bron beat the hawks
, pacers and Raptors don’t got jack squat to do with 2020:scust:like wtf you even talking about? Mentioning series back when this nikka was in his prime like he ain’t 35 now

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
“Lakers fans don’t really watch Lebron” nikka most of us have watched every fukking Lakers game you dikkhead:scust:and he been in the damn finals for 8 years out of this decade. Most of us know what this nikka look like. Bron is one person you can’t use that shytty ass excuse for. And nobody cares what this nikka did years ago. As a aging player with a injury prone second option, going up aganist new talent, we don’t know what the future holds. It’s reasonable to look at both sides. Because bron beat the hawks
, pacers and Raptors don’t got jack squat to do with 2020:scust:like wtf you even talking about? Mentioning series back when this nikka was in his prime like he ain’t 35 now
You nikkas have been changing the window that is LeBron's "prime" for literally the last 10 years. The goal posts are forever moving. This is exactly my point. I can go back to any year from like 2014 onwards and find a post just like this. When are y'all gonna realize how stupid y'all look? :mjlol:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You nikkas have been changing the window that is LeBron's "prime" for literally the last 10 years. The goal posts are forever moving. This is exactly my point. I can go back to any year from like 2014 onwards and find a post just like this. When are y'all gonna realize how stupid y'all look? :mjlol:
It’s clear to anyone with eyes he isn’t peak/Prime Lebron no more:stopitslime:Lebron was 28 and still the clear fit best player in the league in 2014. Idc about no trolling hot takes then. He’s 35 now and had his first serious injury just last season.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Should beat the Bucks even with Lebron playing below average. How George Hill out score your whole bench?? Fukk THAT :russ:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah, you clearly dont get it. And players get shyt on everyday in laker nation, no matter how insignificant the game is.

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It’s clear to anyone with eyes he isn’t peak/Prime Lebron no more:stopitslime:Lebron was 28 and still the clear fit best player in the league in 2014. Idc about no trolling hot takes then. He’s 35 now and had his first serious injury just last season.
Again, you Lakers fans weren't watching regular season Bron games like that prior to him coming to your team. Let's be real. You weren't watching Cavs-Wolves on a Tuesday night. Unless it was the big ones like Warriors-Cavs y'all were NOT tuning in. I was watching. This shyt is literally nothing new. Y'all are new to this so I get the frustration, but if you've been watching long enough this shyt really par for the course.

It was literally only 2 years ago that everyone had Toronto pegged in as the Eastern Conference Finalist after beating the Cavs up in the regular season and with all the turmoil Cleveland went through that year (they literally had like one 20+ point loss blowout a week, numerous roster changes.) Bron goes on probably one of the greatest individual playoff runs ever and SWEEPS Toronto.

I've seen this song and dance a billion times which is why I don't over react like that. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.