2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Again, you Lakers fans weren't watching regular season Bron games like that prior to him coming to your team. Let's be real. You weren't watching Cavs-Wolves on a Tuesday night. Unless it was the big ones like Warriors-Cavs y'all were NOT tuning in. I was watching. This shyt is literally nothing new. Y'all are new to this so I get the frustration, but if you've been watching long enough this shyt really par for the course.

It was literally only 2 years ago that everyone had Toronto pegged in as the Eastern Conference Finalist after beating the Cavs up in the regular season and with all the turmoil Cleveland went through that year (they literally had like one 20+ point loss blowout a week, numerous roster changes.) Bron goes on probably one of the greatest individual playoff runs ever and SWEEPS Toronto.

I've seen this song and dance a billion times which is why I don't over react like that. :manny:

LOL @ these weak ass talking points. Trust, West Coast peeps have watched Bron ALOT more than East Coast peeps ever watched Kobe. YOU werent watching Lakers-Hawks on random Tuesday nights back in 2009. Unless it was Lakers-Cavs you were NOT tuning in.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Look @ this fukking fakkit. Shows up every few weeks to write essays caping for his boy. Nobody fukking cares about 2015 and kyrie being hurt nikka. This is AD's team bytch :umad:
I can’t take you seriously after your “LeBron averages more misses per year than Kobe” idiotic math gaffe. You were looking so stupid other nikkas had to jump in and let you know you’re a fukking retard. Now you’re gonna do what you literally always do and bring up the same old troll thread I made that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, to try and get others to clown me, and like always, no one is going to give a fukk. Stay in your lane fakkit :laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I can’t take you seriously after your “LeBron averages more misses per year than Kobe” idiotic math gaffe. You were looking so stupid other nikkas had to jump in and let you know you’re a fukking retard. Now you’re gonna do what you literally always do and bring up the same old troll thread I made that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, to try and get others to clown me, and like always, no one is going to give a fukk. Stay in your lane fakkit :laff:

Another nikka who never posts here when the Lakers win, not even when LeBron does good.....only shows up to cape for Bron after losses.

Stay in my line? I'm a Laker fan posting in a Lakers thread , this IS my lane you remedial ass cocksucking idiot. You're the one feverishly lurking a thread for a team you don't like, because you're obsessed with one man.

And oh yeah, Bron still misses more shots per season than Kobe, and you still made a thread about your girlfriend being a prostitute and covered it up with "I found it on reddit" :laff: Be a black man and get your thread ideas from cacs on reddit brehs :laff:

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
LOL @ these weak ass talking points. Trust, West Coast peeps have watched Bron ALOT more than East Coast peeps ever watched Kobe. YOU werent watching Lakers-Hawks on random Tuesday nights back in 2009. Unless it was Lakers-Cavs you were NOT tuning in.
I’ve had league pass for like 15 years and believe it or not was actually a HUGE Kobe fan so nah, I was. fakkit :umad:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I’ve had league pass for like 15 years and believe it or not was actually a HUGE Kobe fan so nah, I was. fakkit :umad:

*has league pass for 15 years, but never, EVER posts in The Coliseum unless Bron loses*

*has league pass for 15 years, but instead of posting about basketball, would rather find self-deprecating threads on reddit to post on TLR*

:laff:

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That’s why I ain’t completely throw him out the picture. We might’ve won this game had he been there. Maybe he’s not a 20+ player but he coulda made up the difference we lost by.

Exactly. Obviously Kuz has his flaws but a guy coming off a bench that can get double digit buckets every night in a rookie a contract...is irreplaceable. He can literally turn the game around a game like tonight when everybody else played like shyt.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Obviously Kuz has his flaws but a guy coming off a bench that can get double digit buckets every night in a rookie a contract...is irreplaceable. He can literally turn the game around a game like tonight when everybody else played like shyt.

i think deep down we all know Kuz's potential and what he can mean to the team.....his start to the season has just been so poor though. And he keeps getting hurt. I feel like there's a lot of pressure on him to be the 3rd guy but he's gonna have to step up into that role. Easier said than done but he's gotta turn it up soon because our cracks are starting to show.

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Another nikka who never posts here when the Lakers win, not even when the LeBron does good.....only shows up to cape for Bron after losses.

Stay in my line? I'm a Laker fan posting in a Lakers thread , this IS my lane you remedial ass cocksucking idiot. You're the one feverishly lurking a thread for a team you don't like, because you're obsessed with one man.

And oh yeah, Bron still misses more shots per season than Kobe, and you still made a thread about your girlfriend being a prostitute and covered it up with "I found it on reddit" :laff: Be a black man and get your thread ideas from cacs on reddit brehs :laff:
You still don’t understand math. :laff:

Like I actually almost applaud it. Even after like three other dudes jumped in to respond and let you know you’re a fukking retard you still don’t get it. :laff:

Think a career 50% shooter whose peak season was nearly 60 percent shooting averages more misses per season than a career 44 percent shooter brehs :laff:

Think a nikka whose WORST shooting season outside of his rookie year is better than Kobe’s BEST, averages more misses per season brehs :laff:

You forfeited the right to talk sports with me a long time ago you fukking idiot. That’s why you stay bringing up the same irrelevant threads because you’re desperate and ain’t got shyt else :laff:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Lakers fans don’t really watch Lebron” nikka most of us have watched every fukking Lakers game you dikkhead:scust:and he been in the damn finals for 8 years out of this decade. Most of us know what this nikka look like. Bron is one person you can’t use that shytty ass excuse for. And nobody cares what this nikka did years ago. As a aging player with a injury prone second option, going up aganist new talent, we don’t know what the future holds. It’s reasonable to look at both sides. Because bron beat the hawks
, pacers and Raptors don’t got jack squat to do with 2020:scust:like wtf you even talking about? Mentioning series back when this nikka was in his prime like he ain’t 35 now
Nah he's right though breh. This narrative that you have about LeBron has been the same one since he left Miami, then he'll turn up in the playoffs. He don't need rest, he needs real games to play.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You still don’t understand math. :laff:

Like I actually almost applaud it. Even after like three other dudes jumped in to respond and let you know you’re a fukking retard you still don’t get it. :laff:

Think a career 50% shooter whose peak season was nearly 60 percent shooting averages more misses per season than a career 44 percent shooter brehs :laff:

Think a nikka whose WORST shooting season outside of his rookie year is better than Kobe’s BEST, averages more misses per season brehs :laff:

You forfeited the right to talk sports with me a long time ago you fukking idiot. That’s why you stay bringing up the same irrelevant threads because you’re desperate and ain’t got shyt else :laff:

Damn you think I'm ready your rambling shyt again? nikkas in here talking LAKERS BASKETBALL, and for some reason you showed up tonight to talk about the 2015 Hawks and Kyrie/Love.

Let's not forget, month ago you showed up in this thread to talk about STEPH CURRY for no apparent reason at all.

Talking sports? You don't talk sports. You're entire interest in sports is LeBron, nothing else nothing more. Just like the other LeGBT fakkits who only post on this forum to talk about Bron and players/teams that have beat him in the past.
Stop fronting like you're some type of nikka that knows anything. You're a dikkriding fakkit that loves the attention, and will forever be known around these parts as another nikka who's part of the worst stanbase in sports history. :scust:

Follow a man around from team to team and claim you watch league pass brehs :picard:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nah he's right though breh. This narrative that you have about LeBron has been the same one since he left Miami, then he'll turn up in the playoffs. He don't need rest, he needs real games to play.

The difference is Bron was young in Miami, and he's old now. Bron said he was gonna turn it up last season and he couldn't do it. Breh got hurt carrying the team at all costs last year. Tonight was a real game to play and he choked. I'm not even doubting his ability to perform, he just needs rest bruh. That to me is what is standing out. It doesn't look like he's coasting, it looks like he tired. Look @ how well he was playing defense to start the season.....that's not coasting.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The difference is Bron was young in Miami, and he's old now. Bron said he was gonna turn it up last season and he couldn't do it. Breh got hurt carrying the team at all costs last year. Tonight was a real game to play and he choked. I'm not even doubting his ability to perform, he just needs rest bruh. That to me is what is standing out. It doesn't look like he's coasting, it looks like he tired. Look @ how well he was playing defense to start the season.....that's not coasting.
I'm talking about after he left Miami breh. LeBron has been "old" every season according to people. And he's always looked old and tired during December, January, and February, not like hes coasting. Then the playoffs come around and he's playing like the best player in the league while playing 40 plus minutes a night.

All I'm saying is what you're complaining about is what people were complaining about in Cleveland in 15, 16, 17, and 18.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about after he left Miami breh. LeBron has been "old" every season according to people. And he's always looked old and tired during December, January, and February, not like hes coasting. Then the playoffs come around and he's playing like the best player in the league while playing 40 plus minutes a night.

All I'm saying is what you're complaining about is what people were complaining about in Cleveland in 15, 16, 17, and 18.
he really old now. Good to see this shytty fan base up in flames:blessed:

Status
Not open for further replies.