2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 points off the bench is atrocious but I think we all penciled in kuzma for 20ppg or so this year so his lack of quality play has really hurt us against good teams. If he cant give us atleast 17-18 a game off the bench he useless and we probably shouldve have moved him when his stock was still high. I get why we didnt though. Well, not me personally, but I get why rob didnt

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It's not that I believe he won't decline. Everyone declines. If you have two eyes you can clearly see he isn't as athletic as he once was. You Laker fans just don't really watch Bron like that, let's keep it a buck. You didn't fukk with him prior to your team. Most of y'all still don't fukk with him and relish every opportunity to wild out with your thinly veiled criticism that's really just hate.

If you really watch him, you understand this shyt is really par for the course. The list of teams that have shat on LeBron in the regular season only to catch a fat L in the playoffs is astonishing. In 2015 the Hawks swept them in the regular season only to end up getting swept in the playoffs WITHOUT Kyrie and Love. They won 60 games that year. The Pacers and Raptors used to beat the Cavs the fukk up in the regular season and go home empty handed in the post season. shyt even the 2016 Warriors embarrassed the shyt outta the Cavs to the point where they fired David Blatt and what happened? The scariest thing about him as a player, imo, is that it's strikingly noticeable that he mails it in the regular season, and even then, his "mailing it in" is a 95th percentile player.

Lakers bench scored FOUR points and LeBron played mediocre on a night where the Bucks couldn't fukking miss and the game was still in reach. You weirdos just need to relax and enjoy the show. :yeshrug:
The difference is that none of those teams you mentioned had nobody that could physically matchup against Lebron. Those teams were also lacking superstars minus the Warriors. The Lakers lack depth so they need Lebron and AD playing like superstars. So yes it is scary seeing him so passive in a game like this or if he comes out like that against the Clippers. Those are the two teams that scare me because if need be they have someone that can matchup with Lebron physically and aren't scared of him in the slightest.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Again, you Lakers fans weren't watching regular season Bron games like that prior to him coming to your team. Let's be real. You weren't watching Cavs-Wolves on a Tuesday night. Unless it was the big ones like Warriors-Cavs y'all were NOT tuning in. I was watching. This shyt is literally nothing new. Y'all are new to this so I get the frustration, but if you've been watching long enough this shyt really par for the course.

It was literally only 2 years ago that everyone had Toronto pegged in as the Eastern Conference Finalist after beating the Cavs up in the regular season and with all the turmoil Cleveland went through that year (they literally had like one 20+ point loss blowout a week, numerous roster changes.) Bron goes on probably one of the greatest individual playoff runs ever and SWEEPS Toronto.

I've seen this song and dance a billion times which is why I don't over react like that. :manny:
Who was y’all?:stopitslime:cause we didn’t have this nikka dikk in our mouth like you doesn’t mean nikkas ain’t watch games. I was here for all those hot takes on Lebron falling off. You think you breaking news you fukking fakkit?:stopitslime:nobody cares about 2014. This nikka not the same
He not in his prime
He still a top player, but anybody would be stupid to see a aging Lebron ain’t doing the shyt he did when he was younger. Point blank bottom line period nikka

“it was only 2 years ago...” nikka is it two years ago or almost 2020? :stopitslime:Tell me which one? Since you wanna say “y’all”

y’all bron stans has this same excuse last year when the lakers were underperforming and then this nikka gets hurt and lakers don’t even make the playoffs. STFU

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Again, you Lakers fans weren't watching regular season Bron games like that prior to him coming to your team. Let's be real. You weren't watching Cavs-Wolves on a Tuesday night. Unless it was the big ones like Warriors-Cavs y'all were NOT tuning in. I was watching. This shyt is literally nothing new. Y'all are new to this so I get the frustration, but if you've been watching long enough this shyt really par for the course.

It was literally only 2 years ago that everyone had Toronto pegged in as the Eastern Conference Finalist after beating the Cavs up in the regular season and with all the turmoil Cleveland went through that year (they literally had like one 20+ point loss blowout a week, numerous roster changes.) Bron goes on probably one of the greatest individual playoff runs ever and SWEEPS Toronto.

I've seen this song and dance a billion times which is why I don't over react like that. :manny:
You really ain't the only one that watched a bunch of games. I've watched probably half of Lebron's games over the last 10 years. I've posted about him coasting on defense and playing in spurts for years. Even when he wasn't going hard he could still just bully his way for easy baskets or to draw fouls. He's flat not able to blow by defenders like he used to and he's rarely getting straight paths to the basket anymore. He's getting angled away from the basket more than ever. He can't blow by even the slowest defenders anymore and is relying on that spin move more than ever now. It's scary to think of how that'll play out against the Clippers and all their defenders.

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Lakers better find a reliable third option and quick. LeBron won't be able to keep up this pace. None of these role players can create their own shot.[/QUOTE]

You thinking LeBron letting anyone besides AD create their own shot while he's on the floor

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's not that I believe he won't decline. Everyone declines. If you have two eyes you can clearly see he isn't as athletic as he once was. You Laker fans just don't really watch Bron like that, let's keep it a buck. You didn't fukk with him prior to your team. Most of y'all still don't fukk with him and relish every opportunity to wild out with your thinly veiled criticism that's really just hate.

If you really watch him, you understand this shyt is really par for the course. The list of teams that have shat on LeBron in the regular season only to catch a fat L in the playoffs is astonishing. In 2015 the Hawks swept them in the regular season only to end up getting swept in the playoffs WITHOUT Kyrie and Love. They won 60 games that year. The Pacers and Raptors used to beat the Cavs the fukk up in the regular season and go home empty handed in the post season. shyt even the 2016 Warriors embarrassed the shyt outta the Cavs to the point where they fired David Blatt and what happened? The scariest thing about him as a player, imo, is that it's strikingly noticeable that he mails it in the regular season, and even then, his "mailing it in" is a 95th percentile player.

Lakers bench scored FOUR points and LeBron played mediocre on a night where the Bucks couldn't fukking miss and the game was still in reach. You weirdos just need to relax and enjoy the show. :yeshrug:

Look @ this fukking fakkit. Shows up every few weeks to write essays caping for his boy. Nobody fukking cares about 2015 and kyrie being hurt nikka. This is AD's team bytch :umad:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
"Anthony Davis is not a serious MVP candidate because he is Amare and LeBron is Nash" - @Rhakim

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Y’all throw dirt on Kuzma but he can go for 11 pts-18 pts per game off the bench..

In a rookie contract ...where else you going to get that value?

That’s why I ain’t completely throw him out the picture. We might’ve won this game had he been there. Maybe he’s not a 20+ player but he coulda made up the difference we lost by.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even when Rondo is running the offense all he does is force feed AD. Vogel probably needs to sit Bron and AD at the same time. And see what the offense can do without all this stat padding for Bron and AD.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Those last few years in Cleveland drained my nikka Bron. He not prime no more. He playing scary. This coming from one of the biggest Bron stans.

He not prime but he still top 5.....not sure if he's actually scared he may just be tired. When Bron feeling good he's still a monster we've seen it plenty this season and last season. He just needs to get over all this "If I'm healthy, I'm playing" shyt.

AD is 26 and it's his time to carry the heavy weight, make him get us these Ws while Bron rests vs shytty teams like the Hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.