2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Danny Green kept them in this one, Bron was fukkin up most of the night. Still, even a slightly better night and the Lakers win this. Healthy and rested, I like our chances.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
After 2011 he's found ways to be effective on offense in every series he's been in.

Look at the 2018 ECF... Boston and Stevens threw some crazy zone shyt at him that shut him down but he immediately adjusted
That was 2 years ago. Lebron is 35 and nowhere near the player and athlete he was then.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
After 2011 he's found ways to be effective on offense in every series he's been in.

Look at the 2018 ECF... Boston and Stevens threw some crazy zone shyt at him that shut him down but he immediately adjusted

He forced his will because he was the best player on the court, but now Giannis forcing his will on the whole NBA. We gonna have to ride AD

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all really loosing y'all shyt behind this game lol.....this the same team that smashed the clippers by damn near 40 not long ago. Bron had a couple mediocre game...ok so? This dude's still had a chance to win with the bench playing like shyt. Once they really get all the wrinkles ironed out they gonna be dumb straight. Buck not seeing the finals tho I'm sorry. I can't put stock relying on that many threes come play off time.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dudes are never gonna learn with these retarded ass hot takes. :laff:
How is saying a 35 year old is less athletic and less effective than he was when he was younger a hot take? I'm starting to think alot of yall truly believe bron wont decline. This is what happens with most older athletes. They have their moments/months/streaks whatever where they look like them old selves but they become less consistent and less driven. Happens to everyone.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
4 points from the bench yikes....
18 turnovers
Bron and ad shytty start
Giannis curry hitting every 3
Bron needa to load manage dude looks tired on the end of this trip

More important daniels cook are to small need more size from the bench
I hate rondo
Ad tried but that 2nd quarter killed this team

Status