2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
This isn't 25 year old Bron, the best athlete on the court is on the other side and it's not even close. Better get his ass in the paint

After 2011 he's found ways to be effective on offense in every series he's been in.

Look at the 2018 ECF... Boston and Stevens threw some crazy zone shyt at him that shut him down but he immediately adjusted

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
everyone outside of Bron AD, KCP and Green scored 8 points

that backup 1 position needs be replaced

I tried to give Rondo the benefit of the doubt. he's either great or horrendous

avery bradley tries hard on defense but that's not enough. we can find a g-league player to pick up dudes from halfcourt

I trust Pelinka to come thru for us

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Bron has no handles man

son i been said that over the summer and nikkas acted like i was a hater. low key, no high key, he has always been a below average ball handler. especially in the half court set. but fukk that, because it is what it is....

the thing that really concerns me in this inability to take over when we need it most. mentally weak and a coward, has nothing to do with being a kobe stanley. shyt is facts. weird player, he's too great for that nonsense. we need a damn closer

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Love how we fought back but two L’s in a row. AD really put on tonight, along with Green and KCP. Bad game by Bron esp in the 4th and our bench tonight must have missed their flight from Indiana:stopitslime:

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Looks like the long road trip got to Bron, he looked gassed and a step slow. It is what it is...he better bring that shyt Xmas day doe, no excuses :stopitslime:

AD :wow:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bron been in leader mode lately so hopefully he takes the blame on this one and does some introspective shyt.

he wasn't the only problem, the bench played horribly. refs were fukking with us and AD for a lot of the game.

AD wanted it, i said earlier, this dude got ice in his veins. he not a choker, i've seen it multiple times since college. i wish he had had it in the first half too and we probably win this game on his back alone if he did.

got nothing but respect for KCP and Danny Green too.

rondo is not playable against good teams.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
AD’s game was encouraging. Dude will feast in the playoffs.

I’m not sure if Bron still has the juice to go up against elite defenses in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.