2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We'll agreeing overall and disagreeing on the minutes of who instigates the shyt; I've seen people from both sides...

Half of the prolific posters in Laker threads aren't Laker fans, they are Kobe fans, but you know that already. You've been here long enough, so no need to debate it further. Like I said, I think we agree on the larger point...

Lol, there’s no such thing as “they aren’t Laker fans, they’re Kobe fans” Those are the same exact thing. When Magic got HIV his stans were there to see Kobe/Shaq and are here now seeing LeBron/AD. I’m 100% a Kobe stan, but that means I also stan the Lakers through good and bad. That’s how this GOAT stanchise shyt works. Each generation gets its legends and they stan them and they stan GOAT franchise. It’s an institution going back to the beginnings of the league.
ug2AJrC.png

McPiff

#goat
Daps
The outlandish shyt ive read these last couple of pages :russ:
Ad had the most points only because bron allows it

Bron is the best passer in the nba

According to the defensive winshares metric, bron is 12 th while AD is 34th....so yes bron successfully guards higher impact players than AD

When AD has poor games the lakers win comfortably...like against Orlando

However, when bron has bad games, the lakers lose: see the games against the clippers and raptors

The king you hated for the past decade has annexed LA, you want to discredit him by glorifying his sidekick

Stop it breh. y’all are doing the most right now :scust:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It’s gon be tough, y’all rolling too. Y’all streak vs our home streak:whoo:

Gon be fun to see live

Damn you lucky, enjoy watching the live version of the Greatest Show on Earth. :ehh:

Hope y’all make more moves and become a real factor in the playoffs. Y’all our lil cousin franchise, got that Riles relation so I’ll always pull for y’all heats to do good.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This era of fans can’t wrap their mind around being loyal to a team good or bad.

warriors games are being removed from tv

We can’t even single out and clown clippers fans when they get blew out by 40 because they don’t exist

that’s why it’s always a soft spot in my heart for Knick & Celtic fans & Philly. It’s other teams too but ain’t nothing like being a Laker fan. Being a Laker fan is the only reason I like Lebron, Dwight & and fukkin Jared Dudley

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
BTW bruhs check your local Nike outlets, I just scooped two Kobe Jerseys for 70$ each. Aeroswift or some shyt. But retail was like $225.

LeGBT they had a gang of Brons as well if you're interested

Be a grown man who's ecstatic about buying & wearing Jerseys with another mans name on his back brehs! :mjlol:

You Kobe groupies are hilarious as hell!

200.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.