2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And you continue to show why no one fukks with y'all. You think I don't realize half the shyt I say is bullshyt? This is the Coli. I come to say some stupid shyt, get some laughs and kick it with my Laker/Raider/USC bruhs. No more no less. There's a reason most of my posts are one sentence or less. I'm not putting too much thought into them. :mjlol:
Complain about how other people post while openly bragging about shyt-posting nonsense brehs.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Be a grown man who's ecstatic about buying & wearing Jerseys with another mans name on his back brehs! :mjlol:

You Kobe groupies are hilarious as hell!

200.webp

Nah the law is you can't wear a jersey of anyone younger then you :ufdup:

I rarely wear a jersey, pro tip if you wear a Goatbe jersey in another country hoes be choosing, but when I do it's only a 8 or 24 :umad:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Comparing AD to Stoudemire is far more egregious than anything Kobe stans have said about pau. So Disrespectful :hhh:
Except you'd have to be a fukking idiot to think I did that. Was I also comparing LeBron to Nash? Cause that was the other half of the example and that's WAY worse than comparing AD to Amare.

Pretending to be too stupid to read ain't getting you anywhere, there's a reason why even half of LWO thinks you're a terrible poster.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
have you been watching the games?:mjtf:

Isaac is one of the best young players with very good potential while Kuz is falling down..Magic will laugh and hangup. Right now Kuz has zero value

Has Isaac ever scored 40? I said on the offensive end of the ball. Kuz is getting less attempts this year vs last year plus he’s been injured. He would shine in a place like Orlando

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Has Isaac ever scored 40? I said on the offensive end of the ball. Kuz is getting less attempts this year vs last year plus he’s been injured. He would shine in a place like Orlando

Do you think we could get a top 10-15 pick and a 2nd rounder for Kuz in the 2020 draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.