2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It’s funny, cuz nikkaz just gon keep up the tit for tat prolly even after we win it all. I gotta be devil’s advocate, Kobestans caught nonstop hell from Jordan Jihadis over us thinking he could be as good or better. Now we doin the same to Bron stains, it’s like we passing the hate onto the next generation.

I’m mostly done with the stan war. This season so magical I don’t give a flying fukk about all the shyt espn and the disingenuous media did to make me hate this nikka Bron. Players we actually fukked with was too bytchmade to or just didn’t fukk with us. Whether I fukk with his stains or not, at least the nikka brought my team back. That’s more than I can say for a lot of other bum ass would be franchise saviors we got curved by. :manny:
All facts. I was a Lebron hater but now that he on the squad I ride for him and have no problem rooting for his success. I could give a fukk who is looked at as the best. The shyt is silly to me. The type of shyt that lead to KD bouncing on the Warriors. No need to argue who's the best or try and place blame during bad stretches. Just hype both AD and Lebron up as the best duo and fukk everything else.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All facts. I was a Lebron hater but now that he on the squad I ride for him and have no problem rooting for his success. I could give a fukk who is looked at as the best. The shyt is silly to me. The type of shyt that lead to KD bouncing on the Warriors. No need to argue who's the best or try and place blame during bad stretches. Just hype both AD and Lebron up as the best duo and fukk everything else.

They need to chill its going on now with the media trying to find away to mess with this team already and

These fans for the lakers not gonna help

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
They need to chill its going on now with the media trying to find away to mess with this team already and

man FOH with trying to act like it's Laker fans starting this shyt. We're fans of the Lakers fakkit, if certain LeGBT in this thread spewing nonsense how is that on us? And the media that's apparently trying to find a way to mess with the team, they're Bron stans too. AD leading in every category but getting barely any MVP consideration, yeah that's surely a Kobestan LWO agenda....

Daps
Nah there's enough blame to go around. I'm a LeBron Stan, there have been several occasions within this thread and others with outright and unapologetic baiting by Anti's. Guys can't make a comment without shading Bron or using some weak "LeThot" reference or similar phrase, that shyt is gay. These posters aren't real Laker fans and are intentionally baiting people...

Nobody should give a fukk who the best player on the team is if you're rooting for the Lakers' success, and ostensibly whether you're just a LeBron fan or just a Laker fan or both, the success should please all parties. LeBron spent a decade as the best player in the NBA and is arguably the best player ever, if he no longer is I dont think it's a big deal. Arguing the point in either direction is fruitless in the context of the larger discussion and maybe we can wait until after the season to debate it...
Oh, no doubt, but you have to remember the folks in this thread are Lakers fans - they care about the team above all else - whereas the Bron stans really only care about him.

Lakers fans want Lakers success; LeBron stans want Bron success.

For argument's sake, if LeBron left L.A. after this season, the Lakers fans will still be in this thread posting next season, and talking about the team in the same context as they were this season, whereas the Bron stans would be doing just the opposite. Their allegiances lie with him, and not the team, which is fine, everyone has their own prerogative, but the Bron stans migrated into this thread because of him, not the other way around.

Just take this latest MVP argument for example: folks in the thread were talking about the game, and then @cobra pops up out of nowhere and states how Bron is the MVP over AD; now that regularity of antagonization within this thread about something as trivial as who the MVP is, wouldn't exist if Bron stans didn't make it a talking point.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Oh, no doubt, but you have to remember the folks in this thread are Lakers fans - they care about the team above all else - whereas the Bron stans really only care about him.

Lakers fans want Lakers success; LeBron stans want Bron success.

For argument's sake, if LeBron left L.A. after this season, the Lakers fans will still be in this thread posting next season, and talking about the team in the same context as they were this season, whereas the Bron stans would be doing just the opposite. Their allegiances lie with him, and not the team, which is fine, everyone has their own prerogative, but the Bron stans migrated into this thread because of him, not the other way around.

Just take this latest MVP argument for example: folks in the thread were talking about the game, and then @cobra pops up out of nowhere and states how Bron is the MVP over AD; now that regularity of antagonization within this thread about something as trivial as who the MVP is, wouldn't exist if Bron stans didn't make it a talking point.

We'll agreeing overall and disagreeing on the minutes of who instigates the shyt; I've seen people from both sides...

Half of the prolific posters in Laker threads aren't Laker fans, they are Kobe fans, but you know that already. You've been here long enough, so no need to debate it further. Like I said, I think we agree on the larger point...

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We'll agreeing overall and disagreeing on the minutes of who instigates the shyt; I've seen people from both sides...

Half of the prolific posters in Laker threads aren't Laker fans, they are Kobe fans, but you know that already. You've been here long enough, so no need to debate it further. Like I said, I think we agree on the larger point...

Exactly what we're talking about. Stop projecting Bron boy bullshyt onto other fanbases. Kobe retired in 2016 so how is anybody still rooting for the Lakers not a Laker fan? That talking point has been debunked a zillion times already. It's real simple bruh: Kobe is gone, we're still here. When Bron is gone, y'all won't be.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Nah that's the difference bruh, Kobe fans are Laker fans. Many us were fans before Kobe, and we still here. We never leaving the squad. Bron fans on the other hand been following him around for almost two decades :picard:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Exactly what we're talking about. Stop projecting Bron boy bullshyt onto other fanbases. Kobe retired in 2016 so how is anybody still rooting for the Lakers not a Laker fan? That talking point has been debunked a zillion times already. It's real simple bruh: Kobe is gone, we're still here. When Bron is gone, y'all won't be.

They must not realize for a lot of us here, Kobe wasn't always are favorite Laker player. When I was 5 and got that Nick Van Exel jersey :lawd:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I appreciate you efforts, and this was the angle i tried last season at the start of things. The fact of the matter is you wont find another fanbase in the entire world of sports that behaves like this, following a man from team to team over the course of a long career. You're just not gonna find another example :yeshrug:Them brehs are just annoying. It's like when Jeremy Lin was on the Lakers and his stans invaded LG :scust:

I feel you, and I definitely ain’t blind to it. Ain’t nobody like em like you said they’ve gon from team to team. I just stopped giving a fukk tho. We veteran Laker stans that seen 5 titles. We gon carry it how we gon carry it no matter what because GOAT franchise above any one player. Bron get his props for now but this is still championship or bust so all this shyt can go south real quick.

I guess I’m on my positive reinforcement shyt. I’m sayin I don’t even mind the back and forth it is what it is. If anything I see it as steel sharpening steel. This forum gon suffer under us once this team fully gets its bearings and wins it all. :mjgrin:

Am I the only one that loves the back and forth/toxicity in this thread?

I find it fukking hilarious

It be funny as shyt to me lowkey that’s why I try not to say much.

This! We have to let it go Bron that nikka! he brought us back from the dead and now he’s bout to deliver( hasn’t done it yet:skip:) us a championship

Exactly, that’s how I’m seeing it. It’s a lot of players that had a chance to fukk with us but was too shook or just wasn’t real enough. So I’ll appreciate someone that actually takes the challenge and manages to succeed at it (so far)

Basically. I understand it and I don’t mind it but I’m so high off the season so far I’m only stuck on watching games and seeing this team get to the title.

Breh it goes both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.