2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
It’s funny, cuz nikkaz just gon keep up the tit for tat prolly even after we win it all. I gotta be devil’s advocate, Kobestans caught nonstop hell from Jordan Jihadis over us thinking he could be as good or better. Now we doin the same to Bron stains, it’s like we passing the hate onto the next generation.

I’m mostly done with the stan war. This season so magical I don’t give a flying fukk about all the shyt espn and the disingenuous media did to make me hate this nikka Bron. Players we actually fukked with was too bytchmade to or just didn’t fukk with us. Whether I fukk with his stains or not, at least the nikka brought my team back. That’s more than I can say for a lot of other bum ass would be franchise saviors we got curved by. :manny:
I'm with ya breh, in the end we all want the same result and that's a ring this year. Do all that extra shyt in a different thread at least Bron stan brehs :francis:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron fans the main ones parroting the "Bron leads his team in every stats category" shyt all these years, but now AD leading the team in points, boards, steals, blocks, and PER (advanced stat that LeGBT loves the most) and now all of that means nothing :mjlol: these brehs are on a campaign against AD being MVP :dead:

@Rhakim comparing AD to Stoudimare..... you're disgusting :hhh:
iu

iu

How does it feel being a fraud and a coward? Let ya soul burn when you see this militant. Enjoy your NBA games :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.