2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It’s funny, cuz nikkaz just gon keep up the tit for tat prolly even after we win it all. I gotta be devil’s advocate, Kobestans caught nonstop hell from Jordan Jihadis over us thinking he could be as good or better. Now we doin the same to Bron stains, it’s like we passing the hate onto the next generation.

I’m mostly done with the stan war. This season so magical I don’t give a flying fukk about all the shyt espn and the disingenuous media did to make me hate this nikka Bron. Players we actually fukked with was too bytchmade to or just didn’t fukk with us. Whether I fukk with his stains or not, at least the nikka brought my team back. That’s more than I can say for a lot of other bum ass would be franchise saviors we got curved by. :manny:

I appreciate you efforts, and this was the angle i tried last season at the start of things. The fact of the matter is you wont find another fanbase in the entire world of sports that behaves like this, following a man from team to team over the course of a long career. You're just not gonna find another example :yeshrug:Them brehs are just annoying. It's like when Jeremy Lin was on the Lakers and his stans invaded LG :scust:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bron fans the main ones parroting the "Bron leads his team in every stats category" shyt all these years, but now AD leading the team in points, boards, steals, blocks, and PER (advanced stat that LeGBT loves the most) and now all of that means nothing :mjlol: these brehs are on a campaign against AD being MVP :dead:

@Rhakim comparing AD to Stoudimare..... you're disgusting :hhh:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Bron fans the main ones parroting the "Bron leads his team in every stats category" shyt all these years, but now AD leading the team in points, boards, steals, blocks, and PER (advanced stat that LeGBT loves the most) and now all of that means nothing :mjlol: these brehs are on a campaign against AD being MVP :dead:

Man I just put all them weirdos on ignore :scust:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Nah dont do that I want to see the Lakers beat every one at full

even tho the never mention the lakers missing players

lo key the team have not played one game complete this entire season but thats not gonna be talked about plus AD missed a game

meh, pretty sure the Lakers already beat the Heat full strength this year? Maybe they missed Winslow but I'm not sure

But yeah breh, our offense is starting to really click and our defense is holding for the most part

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s funny, cuz nikkaz just gon keep up the tit for tat prolly even after we win it all. I gotta be devil’s advocate, Kobestans caught nonstop hell from Jordan Jihadis over us thinking he could be as good or better. Now we doin the same to Bron stains, it’s like we passing the hate onto the next generation.

I’m mostly done with the stan war. This season so magical I don’t give a flying fukk about all the shyt espn and the disingenuous media did to make me hate this nikka Bron. Players we actually fukked with was too bytchmade to or just didn’t fukk with us. Whether I fukk with his stains or not, at least the nikka brought my team back. That’s more than I can say for a lot of other bum ass would be franchise saviors we got curved by. :manny:

That’s what I been saying

low key the reason why the lakers and even more the Knicks is no player have the balls to deal with the laker fans and the Knick fans when things do go right or south

The ONE person that was not scared and have the thick skin to deal with the vitriol is and was lebron

He came alone

Almighty Kawhi could not do that even with the clippers have IG way better players at the time the reason he went there was PG13 was able to get traded

Lebron knew that team last year was not good enough and they still played well before it went to shyt

now look at the lakers team now

you have
AD 26
Kuz still there at 25
Cook 27
KCP who contact comes off the books soon and it’s a nice contract

And all the klutch clients that would be pushed over there over the years

and some still hate lebron I don’t get it :wow:

what I would not give for the same situation for the damn Knicks :mjcry:

The last title we had was when Phil Jackson was dunking

:damn:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We have one goal and thats a championship. I dont give a flying fukk who our best player is as long as we win a title. It could be AC for all I care for. Bron stans we dont fukking care about anything bron does here except win a title. We root for him, we ride for him now that hes a laker but please stop crying we arent bowing down a hired assassin, when we have a long line of legendary laker lifers.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have one goal and thats a championship. I dont give a flying fukk who our best player is as long as we win a title. It could be AC for all I care for. Bron stans we dont fukking care about anything bron does here except win a title. We root for him, we ride for him now that hes a laker but please stop crying we arent bowing down a hired assassin, when we have a long line of legendary laker lifers.

No one said bow to him but don’t act like he not playing great

That’s all

Remember all those players that was scared to come to the lakers because of the fans

And if you come as a free agent you can and will get traded

Lebron was not scared of the fans that’s more than you can say for lots of players

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Comparing AD to Stoudemire is far more egregious than anything Kobe stans have said about pau. So Disrespectful :hhh:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That’s what I been saying

low key the reason why the lakers and even more the Knicks is no player have the balls to deal with the laker fans and the Knick fans when things do go right or south

The ONE person that was not scared and have the thick skin to deal with the vitriol is and was lebron

He came alone

Almighty Kawhi could not do that even with the clippers have IG way better players at the time the reason he went there was PG13 was able to get traded

Lebron knew that team last year was not good enough and they still played well before it went to shyt

now look at the lakers team now

you have
AD 26
Kuz still there at 25
Cook 27
KCP who contact comes off the books soon and it’s a nice contract

And all the klutch clients that would be pushed over there over the years

and some still hate lebron I don’t get it :wow:

what I would not give for the same situation for the damn Knicks :mjcry:

The last title we had was when Phil Jackson was dunking

:damn:

See breh that's the key, NY gotta stop acting like thirsty thots when big time free agents come along. We finally came out with the fukk you attitude and now we got Bron and AD. They want our love :lolbron:

Yungin

Pro
Daps

This! We have to let it go Bron that nikka! he brought us back from the dead and now he’s bout to deliver( hasn’t done it yet:skip:) us a championship

Status
Not open for further replies.