2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that I wish injury or illness on any player, but I also want to go 23-3 :mjgrin:

Nah dont do that I want to see the Lakers beat every one at full

even tho the never mention the lakers missing players

lo key the team have not played one game complete this entire season but thats not gonna be talked about plus AD missed a game

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It’s funny, cuz nikkaz just gon keep up the tit for tat prolly even after we win it all. I gotta be devil’s advocate, Kobestans caught nonstop hell from Jordan Jihadis over us thinking he could be as good or better. Now we doin the same to Bron stains, it’s like we passing the hate onto the next generation.

I’m mostly done with the stan war. This season so magical I don’t give a flying fukk about all the shyt espn and the disingenuous media did to make me hate this nikka Bron. Players we actually fukked with was too bytchmade to or just didn’t fukk with us. Whether I fukk with his stains or not, at least the nikka brought my team back. That’s more than I can say for a lot of other bum ass would be franchise saviors we got curved by. :manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Of course I'll be happy :dwillhuh:

LeGBT won't be happy because we not moving Bron into top 3 Lakers like y'all want us to. Might not even crack top 5
Continually apply your homosexual fixation to your best player's fans and then wonder why the fighting don't stop brehs. :facepalm:

I doubt there's a single LeBron fan who gives a fukk where Kobestans rank LeBron as a Laker. :mjlol:

An outsized ego has you confusing people mocking/exposing your awful takes with people who would actually care what you think. You don't get it, we LOVE all these bad takes. It just reinforces or narrative that you don't know shyt about basketball.

None of us really hate Bron, it's the LeGBT that no one likes. Hopefully y'all will realize that one day :mjlol:

But....

LePlague has no value :francis:
No one trading for LeFlab, Raptors and Pels laugh in Magic's face if he offers Bron :mjlol:
I may be crazy but I think trading Bron opens the door for Kawhi or even KD and Kyrie
I'm low-key hoping that's how it plays out now and Bron goes elsewhere
Shoulda just flipped Bron for PG
I'd rather have Kawhi
If we had just stuck to the PG then Kawhi plan we coulda been something. Even if PG soft

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Continually apply your homosexual fixation to your best player's fans and then wonder why the fighting don't stop brehs. :facepalm:

I doubt there's a single LeBron fan who gives a fukk where Kobestans rank LeBron as a Laker. :mjlol:

An outsized ego has you confusing people mocking/exposing your awful takes with people who would actually care what you think. You don't get it, we LOVE all these bad takes. It just reinforces or narrative that you don't know shyt about basketball.
nikka wanted peg leg and curious george :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
why would the magic do this?
Helps with their tank for LaMelo with getting Kuz

And gives them a shot to form their starting 5 into an the NBA version of B5 :yeshrug:
hiphop-group-b5-appears-on-mtvs-total-request-live-at-mtv-studios-15-picture-id53072634

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

But....

And you continue to show why no one fukks with y'all. You think I don't realize half the shyt I say is bullshyt? This is the Coli. I come to say some stupid shyt, get some laughs and kick it with my Laker/Raider/USC bruhs. No more no less. There's a reason most of my posts are one sentence or less. I'm not putting too much thought into them.

Now the Lakers are back in business and LWO riding on the Coli and the only issues wer'e having are in our own team thread. Why? Because LeGBT wants to be acknowledged and for Bron to be coddled :mjlol:

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
It’s funny, cuz nikkaz just gon keep up the tit for tat prolly even after we win it all. I gotta be devil’s advocate, Kobestans caught nonstop hell from Jordan Jihadis over us thinking he could be as good or better. Now we doin the same to Bron stains, it’s like we passing the hate onto the next generation.

I’m mostly done with the stan war. This season so magical I don’t give a flying fukk about all the shyt espn and the disingenuous media did to make me hate this nikka Bron. Players we actually fukked with was too bytchmade to or just didn’t fukk with us. Whether I fukk with his stains or not, at least the nikka brought my team back. That’s more than I can say for a lot of other bum ass would be franchise saviors we got curved by. :manny:
My nikka :myman:

you the realest Kobe stan out the bunch :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.